Waves

Aaron: "My feet can't touch the ground.."

You are not really the one to live in reality. A lot of times, you saw a positive side to every situation and didn't care if everyone else was down. Even though that might be a good trait to have, Aaron worried that your head might be in the clouds for too long sometimes. He wants you to know that not everything can will be lollipops and rainbows.

Shawn: "I wish I could make it easy.."

Not at all times was it fun for you to be with Shawn. He constantly was on the move. But, when you could be with him you guys usually stayed in the same home. Your love for Shawn would always stay the same. However, you wish Shawn could have the time to keep things interesting in your relationship.

Nash: "Feels like I'm drowning.."

Something that didn't usually happen is occurring right now in you Nash's life. He has been home with you a lot more than he usually is. You shouldn't be taking his time for granted but you guys are basically living under each other's nose. Sometimes, a little space from each other is ok.

Cameron: "Wave after wave.."

Whenever you speak to Cameron, you expect him to listen. Cameron should expect the same from you. But, at times you and Cameron would get in arguments about the both of you ignoring each other. At this point, this started to become a normal thing.

Matt: "I'm looking for the right words to say.."

Matt has been a little awkward around you. And he recently just explained to you why. He's lost some interest in you. Even if that sounded harsh, he really couldn't find any other words to prevent that. You were totally lost in what to say back because that kind of sounded like he was breaking up with you.

Carter: "Slowly drifting.."

Being the jealous type differs from seeing your boyfriend actually flirt with other girls. Carter declines every girl you tell him he flirts with. That didn't ake sense to you because you were smart enough to know when he likes a girl. Right now being with Carter didn't feel as awesome as it first did.

Jack G: "My face above the water.."

From someone else's point of you, they could say you can be a debby downer or negative nancy at times. What hurt you the most is Jack agreed with those statements. It wasn't like you were angry or sad on purpose. There was just more things that got you down right now. You thought Jack would understand that.

Jack J: "It feels like.."

It feels like Jack is a whole different person. It also feels like you are a whole new you too. This can be taken in many different ways. Is the change you and Jack are going through for the better or worse? Since you can't tell right now the most you can do is wait and see.

Hayes: "Love me.."

Even if this is said many times from your parents, friends, or even yourself it's true. You and Hayes are too young to know what love is. This is actually is starting to make sense to you now because whenever you and Hayes are in a fight you want to break up and move on. However, if you loved him you'd be there with him through thick and thin.

Taylor: "Pulling against the stream.."

Agreeing on everything with Taylor happen all the time. You didn't have the same favorite football team or same pair of socks. That didn't bother you until you started to notice that whenever you had an idea, Taylor would go out of his way to disagree with you. It just didn't seem necessary.