Life Of The Party

Shawn: "Take your shot.."

For the longest time you've had the dream of becoming a professional gymnast . You worked harder than anyone Shawn has ever seen, but before every competition you got extra nervous. Most of the time Shawn just reminded you that you should be comfortable doing what you love.

Aaron: "I love it when you dance like there's nobody there.."

You aren't afraid of embarrassing yourself. Not even in front of Aaron. You don't get embarrassed because being you is what you do best. You always told Aaron, no one should be ashamed of being themselves. And Aaron love how comfortable you are with yourself.

Carter: "Cause we don't have the time to be sorry.."

At first you were nervous about dating Carter. You weren't sure if it was the right choice because of how defensive his fans would get. Even though you like Carter and he likes you it just didn't feel right. But you didn't want to look back and have regrets so you just said yes.

Matt: "Make your best mistakes.."

Neither you or Matt were perfectionists and that's why you were perfect fot each other. You didn't care about mistakes. If there was negative in life you and Matt would always try to find the bright side. Everyone is human, so everyone is going to make a mistake. Matt couldn't get mad at you for being human.

Hayes: "We don't have to be ordinary.."

Even though you saw it coming, fans told Hayes you aren't right for him. Most of the time you just ignored it because Hayes picked you. Any of the other fans would've said yes to him just like you did. And even if you and Hayes didn't look like the perfect couple, you didn't have to. Looking like everyone else is boring.

Taylor: "Love it when you just don't care.."

Taylor got plenty of hate. People were constantly giving him labels that weren't true. But Taylor definitely didn't care. All the haters were ones behind a screen so why would he care. He had fans out there and you were one of them. You weren't afraid to be with Taylor because you also didn't care. You knew the real Taylor.

Jack J: "There's no one standing in your way.."

For a while now, Jack has been trying to get you to be his girlfriend. The problem wasn't him, his fans, or anyone else. It was you. You were so worried that you weren't good enough for him or the relationship wouldn't work it and you would have break up. But if nothing was standing on your way then why not take the chance?

Jack G: "It might be scary.."

Of course dating Jack would be scary. He was everything you ever wanted. He was calm, nice, caring, and that's what scared you. It scared you that you might actually get what you want. But not being with him scared you even more. So you had the choice of being scared with him, or not scared without him.

Cameron: "I love it when you don't take no.."

Cameron saw something special in you and that's why he asked you out. He liked how determined you were in all task you had. You never gave up. Cameron always wanted a strong girl. One that could stand on their own two feet and one that didn't take no.

Nash: "Together we can just let go.."

Nash and you were perfect together. You both were different but the same. You loved a lot of the same things and got along great. He wanted you to be with him. And if course you wanted to be with him. So together you guys could forget all the haters and do your own thing.