The voicemail he leaves you

Matt: "DUDE STOP! Oh hey (Y/N) I was just calling to see how you were doing. I miss you so so so much and I love you! Call me back soon!"

Carter: "Hey my love! Wow you wouldn't believe how crazy Magcon was tonight. There were so many fans. Haha so many that one of them stole my hat! I missed you a lot today, haha maybe you could've saved my hat. Just wanted to call and tell you your beautiful and missed."

Taylor: "Oh man babe I miss you so much. I'm so lonely here without you. I need you right by my side, haha at all times. Haha just kidding but when i wanna hear your sweet voice so answer your phone!"

Hayes: "Hey (Y/N) just wanted to call and tell you that I will be home soon and I miss you so much! Cant wait to see your pretty face. Call me when you get this!"

Aaron: "Well hey, Im about to get on the plane. Just wanted to call to see what you were doing. Hope you are as excited to see me as I am to see you!"

Shawn: "My beautiful girl I miss you in ways you cant even imagine. I cant wait to see you when I get out of this car. It's just gonna be you and me. I love you, call me!"

Cameron: "Wow I cant believe that just happened (Y/N). While we were at Magcon a girl fainted right in my arms. I was shocked. I cant wait to tell you the rest, you know when you pick up. Hahaha love you!"

Nash: "AHHHHHH WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ME!?!? Hahaha just kidding but I want to talk to you babe. Your voice helps me sleep better so ANSWER!!!"

Jack G: "We just performed an I missed seeing you in the audience cheering me on. I wish you were here. But anyway call me and tell me how things are going."

Jack J: "Hey (Y/N) I just laid down a track and I wish you were here to hear it. You know, since your my number one fan. I miss you and I will see you soon!"