Little Thing He Loves About You

Jack G: Jack likes to get angry. He thinks when you give him the silent treatment you're even hotter than before.

Jack J: When you dance Jack thinks you light up the whole room. Sometimes you think he's just jealous that he doesn't have moves like you.

Shawn: Ever since Shawn met you he noticed something you did a lot. Tapping your foot everywhere you went was something you had been doing since you were born. Sometimes he told you, "You are born with a beat."

Aaron: Dimples were one of the many things you had that made Aaron fall for you. Whenever you smiled it made him smile. He loved to look at pictures of you and take them with you too. Whenever you smiled so did he.

Cameron: For a long time Cameron dreamed about his girlfriend being able to sing. Dating Cameron you knew it would be awesome if you sounded like Mariah Carey but you were more like a dying goat. You never liked to sing in front of anyone. But in the shower Cameron would always love to hear you. He thought you sounded like an angel.

Nash: Reading magazines and staying on twitter, tumbler, and instagram helped you keep up your style. When Nash first saw you he saw his favorite outfit a girl could wear. From your blue sweater, to your pink skirt, down to your white knee high socks and brown combat boots you caught Nash's eye.

Carter: When Carter saw you in his snapbacks he thought you were the cutest thing.

Matt: To Matt he loved when you wore sweatpants. Most of the girls he knew didn't like their boyfriends to see them in messy clothes with even worse hair. You felt like Matt should love you no matter what your wearing. And he did.

Hayes: Your gaming face makes Hayes laugh a lot. When you play call of duty with him he can't help but notice how into the game you get. Even though you know your not good dealing with Hayes after he loses isn't fun.

Taylor: When Taylor saw you driving his car it made him feel safe. He loved when you took him to surprise places. Watching you drive made him think one day you guys would just drive and never stop. Just the two of you.