First Argument (Part 1)

Nash: For some reason Nash thinks it's ok to stay on his phone but never answer you. Whenever you call with news or text to ask a question he never answers yet you know he's on his phone. Today while you were eating out you wanted to confront him about it because it's starting to get out of hand.

Nash took you out to lunch today but you couldn't jeep in what you've been trying to tell him. "Hey did you get that text I sent you about Cam wanting to make a video with us?" You asked.

"No. When's that?"

"Well if you'd answer your phone you would know when it is." You mumbled under your breath.

"What did you say?"

"I just want to know why you are constantly on your phone but you never seem to see anything I say."

"Wow, so after one text your gonna get an attitude?" He began to sass you.

"IT'S NOT JUST THIS ONE TIME NASH! IF YOU DON'T WANNA TALK TO ME ANYMORE THAN JUST SAY SO!" You yelled but didn't mean to.

"Ok can we go and talk about this at home?"

"Well how about you stay and I go" you said while getting out of your chair and storming away.

Cameron: This problem came out of nowhere, but Cam has been pretty boyish lately. By that you mean he's been leaving the seat up in your shared bathroom, leaving his clothes all around the house, eating everything in the fridge, and has been a little rough with you. In the beginning you had never seen this side of him but as the problem appeared it was time to stop it.

While you were flipping through channels on the coach, Cameron came out of no where and jumped on you! The smell that automatically hit your nose made you cringe. "Not today babe." You tried to explain.

He tried to kids your neck, "Come on just one kiss?"

"Cameron come on your hurting me, now get up."

He randomly put his hand around your neck, "I said give me a kiss."

You harshly pushed him off of you, "I'm going upstairs."

"Ok crybaby." He said while laughing.

"Excuse me?" You whipped your head

"Ohhh I'm scared now!"

"Aww don't be scared because your sleeping on the couch tonight."

Taylor: You don't deal with this problem but, Taylor suffers sometimes from anxiety. This type of feeling is very hard to deal with. You knew that because when Taylor is feeling this way he usually shuts anything and everything out. That includes you. Most of the time he feels this way when social media or different events come around and worry him. However, no matter what you always try and be at his side even if he doesn't want you there.

"Hey babe you want some pizza tonight?" You kindly asked Taylor.

"We had that last night." He said very low under his breath.

"True, true. Ok, how about chinese?"

"No."

"Mexi-"

"You know I'm really not hungry so here's the keys, go out and get what you want." He cut you off with a very sarcastic voice.

"Well are you gonna be ok alone?"

"You know when I met you, you weren't this clingy?"

"Taylor why are you talking to me like that?"

"Oh sorry MOM, how can I say this nicely? Oh I got! Leave."

"I don't know why your getting this attitude with me but it needs to stop."

He picked up his phone and tried to ignore you.

"Alright, I'll just go."

Hayes: Everyone wishes to have a special mate. You were lucky enough to be with Hayes. But, sometimes he doesn't treat you as lucky. You've been noticing he hasn't paid much attention to your outfits like he usually does. Or other times he doesn't say thank you when you do him a favor.

Tonight you and Hayes were going to his friends birthday party. You started walking around towards some people you recognized but Hayes started walking towards a girl you didn't know.

"Hey I'm gonna say hi to everyone real quick." Hayes yelled while he was being pulled away from the girl.

"Ok!" You tried to yell but you saw the back of his head.

After two hours of sitting with random people you wanted to go find Hayes and leave. You searched for him but it was no shock that you saw him sitting with a group of girls and the birthday boy. You immediately tapped his shoulder and grabbed him away from the circle.

"Woah, hey! Where have you been? You having fun? I know I am." He rambled on.

"No I actually came over to tell you I'm ready to go."

"What? No. Not yet."

"Hayes what am I supposed to do here?"

"Hey stop whining and go back over there and talk to those people."

"Why can't I stay here with you."

"Cause I said so, now go your embarrassing me."

Jack G: Tonight is your first date with Jack after you guys got back from tour. Tonight is going to be special because it's a dinner date at a 5 star restaurant. This is the first time Jack has ever been to a restaurant this good and you wanted to be with him to see his reaction to how good the food is going to be.

You were getting ready at home and Jack was supposed to arrive at 6. However time was flying by and it was now 6:30 and Jack was still not home. But you weren't worried because Jack is most of the time on time. And if he isn't, he has a good reason.

You heard Jack come in the door talking on the phone.

"Hey I gotta call you back though alright? Alright talk to you later. Hey (Y/N) why you all dressed up? Are you going out?" Jack asked.

"I was supposed to be." You looked up at him.

"Hey why are your eyes red? Did you seriously start crying cause the girls didn't make it?"

"No, I seriously started crying because my boyfriend stood me up."

Jack's eyes widened, "Oh my god wait. Was that special tonight? Please tell me that's next weekend like I thought it was."

You stood up, "I'm going to bed. You can go ahead and call your friend back."