Talking Body

Nash: "Bed stay in bed.."

Nash has been talking about moving into a house with you for so long and next year it's going to be official! Today you guys are going furniture shopping. There's going to be sort of rustic/modern theme that you pray you can pull off. The first thing you want to look at is a bed because in your eyes, the bedroom is most important. Hopefully you both can agree on one!

Cameron: "Wanna keep here.."

Today you had to get up early for your job interview. You rolled over and looked at Cam to see he was still sleeping. You got up and got ready. Then before you left out of the bedroom to go downstairs you kissed Cam goodbye on the forehead. When you turned around you felt his hand pull you back. You laughed and fell back on the bed while kissing him.

Aaron: "You dry my tears.."

Everyone's family is different but it seemed like yours was especially original. There was always arguing and bickering going on. Even though you all loved each other, sometimes your family went too far. And when they did go too far, Aaron was there to reassure you that your family is important to keep around and know that everything they say is out of love.

Shawn: "It's all because.."

Everyday you wonder what your life would be like without Shawn and the though scares you. It's cool to think about how big of a change Shawn brought to your life. He's made you a stronger person by changing up your eating habits on the road and you join him when he works out. The new you is all thanks to Shawn.

Carter: "The feeling of your skin.."

You and Carter love to be right under each other most of the time. Wherever one his the other follows. The reason being, you like to hold hands, kiss, and hug each other all the time. The feeling of each others skin is like electric every time. Of course there is always a time where both of you need some space from each other but otherwise you both are like peanut butter and jelly.

Matt: "It won't take you long.."

Sometimes Matthew has to push you to do certain things because you were very lazy when you wanted to be. Cleaning up after yourself seemed like so much work but Matt wanted you to act like a lady. There are certain times when you can be laid back and messy but at other times you have to sit up straight with your legs crossed at the dinner table.

Taylor: "If you love me right.."

Taylor isn't really the type to be tied down, he likes girls but he loves you. Every now and then you think about if Taylor is the one you want to marry and the answer is yes every time. But before you can even think about him "putting on ring on it," you had to make sure all his play time is over.

Hayes: "Give me love.."

People say your action's are louder than your words and it seemed like Hayes wasn't getting that. He would always tell you he loved you but a lot of the time he wouldn't show it. He was kind of nervous about showing his affection to you and you couldn't figure out why. You want Hayes to feel comfortable around you always.

Jack J: "On and on.."

Lately you and Jack have been super tired during the day because all night you two stay up and talk to each other. Everything you talk about varies from what you did that day to what happened to you one day in Pre-K. Jack was so easy to talk to and a great listener. And his childhood was pretty funny to listen to.

Jack G: "Anything you want.."

Making you happy was extremely important to Jack. He would do anything just to see you smile. It made you happy to see Jack put in so much effort in your relationship because that was verification that he wanted to be with you. He actually does love you. There was no doubt that you loved him too.