First Kiss (Part 1)

Nash: A lot of times Nash and the guys like to go late night grocery shopping. This time he decided to take you along.

So far you hasn't put anything in the cart but you. As soon as he pushed you into the frozen aisle you noticed something.

"Ohhh look baby they have pizza bagels!" you said.

He laughed, "Babe you are still a kid aren't you?"

"Yeah maybe. Is that a problem?"

"No, it's cute actually."

"Oh ok."

It was going on 1 am and you could tell Nash was getting tired. He put his head on your shoulder while he pushed you in a few more aisles. You closed your eyes, put your hand in his hair, and rubbed his head. But Nash stopped the cart and when you opened your eyes you were in the back of the store in a corner. He got in the cart with you, grabbed your cheeks and kissed you.

Cameron: Hanging our with Cam is the best thing to do because he is always making you laugh and smile. One thing that really made you almost die if laughter is when you and Cameron play fight.

Today you and Cam were having a day all to yourself inside which is really rare. So far you have watched 5 movies and eaten about everything in the house. Now that it was dinner time Cameron knew exactly what you wanted. He went to go pick up Chipotle with everything you like on it and he got himself a burrito.

After you finished eating you laid back on the coach.

Cameron smacked your stomach, "Wow who knew someone so little could eat do much?"

You hit him back on his chest, "I'm an inch shorter than you so pipe it down."

"Oh you wanna go?"

Then you stood up, put pillows up your shirt and said, "We're doing this sumo style!"

And Cameron got up, stuffed more pillows under his tank top and instantly jumped on you. He looked at you while laying on top of you watching you laugh. He was pinning you down and it was so hard to escape his tight grip. But then you saw him staring into your eyes. You smiled and just like that, he kissed you.

Shawn: Being sick was a huge pet peeve of yours and that's exactly what you were right now. And to top things off your boyfriend has jet lag so you couldn't invite him over to comfort you. But it would be nice if he could fall asleep with you since you were both tired.

"Hey love, you awake?" you texted.

"Yeah babe haha I'm so tired yet I can't fall asleep. How do you feel?" he replied.

"Same as you. I wish you were here."

"You know what, I'll be over in 10."

"Aww ok see ya then!"

When Shawn arrived he brought you some medicine and ice cream to help your throat which was hurting the most. Then you put in Mr & Mrs. Smith. When a kissing scene came on Shawn turned your head to face him. You looked into his eyes and before you knew it he kissed you.

"Babe our first time can't be when I'm sick" you said.

"Hey it's ok" he rubbed your cheek.

You laughed, "And now your going to be sick."

"Well I guess we can be sick together then huh."

Aaron: After finishing a date with Aaron and some of the guys it was time for him to take you home. You didn't really want to go home though. Usually you stay over at his house after dates but this time you had to go home to get sleep for your early flight to Texas tomorrow. While watching Aaron drive he looked sad.

You arrived to your house and Aaron parked and looked at you.

"Your not going to be gone for too long right?" be asked.

"Of course not. I'll be back before you know it" you replied.

"But you know I don't want you to go."

"Aww Aaron you know I want you to come but you have things to do too remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. Hey what's that over there?"

You turned to look our the window and see what he was pointing at but you didn't see anything but your house. Now confused you turned around to find your lips connect to Aaron's. When you both pulled away you smiled. Then he gave you a last hug before the next time.

Taylor: Taylor and you shared a love for basketball. When he told you he was taking you to a Miami Heat game you were ecstatic because the Heat was your life.

At 6:00 Taylor picked you up from your house. You had on your 'Birdman' jersey, black beanie, white shirts, and Jordan 11's. Taylor had on a red Nike shirt because he's a Pacer's fan so he couldn't be seen in another teams jersey.

"Babe you look hot."

"Aww thanks Tay!"

"But we are leaving right away if any guy looks at you sideways."

"Come on Taylor, you know I don't want anyone else but you."

"Well good."

At halftime of the game the Heat was up by 12. Everyone started cheering for some reason. When you looked up it was 'Kiss Cam' time. You saw Taylor shifting in his seat. Then you saw everyone staring at you. You looked up and saw the big screen was staring you. And out of no where Taylor stole a kiss from you. He held your cheek and you put your hand in his hair. Everyone clapped and cheered after he pulled away. He gave you a hug and you whispered "Our first time is on camera." You laughed and hugged back.