When You're Insecure...

Shawn: A lot of the time your not insecure around Shawn because he is always lifting you up. Of course sometimes you wish you were a little different but you had to keep telling yourself Shawn was with you for a reason.

Aaron: He tried his hardest to get your mind off everything. It was hard to help because sometimes you were stubborn and didn't want to listen to Aaron. But most of what Aaron said was true and you just had to trust him.

Jack G: He tried to take you places and buy you things to show you that your worth it. You didn't want him to spoil you but he felt it was necessary. Queens deserve the finest things.

Jack J: This feeling didn't come a lot because you didn't like feeling bad for yourself. But when it did come Jack was there for you 100%. He always knew how to make you feel better because he knew you for so long.

Taylor: He sometimes didn't know you were sad in the first place. When he looked at you he saw his soon to be wife. In his mind there was no need for you to feel insecure.

Hayes: He was a little clueless in what to do. By now he knew girls were weird creature. They have so many different emotions and if you press the wrong button on them they will have an emotion malfunction. Most of the time he just held your hand in silence because he didn't want to say anthing wrong.

Matt: A lot of the time Matt would help you ignore your insecurities. There wasnt too much wrong with you in his eyes. It was just really hard being his girlfriend and not judging yourself every five seconds.

Carter: He liked to cuddle with you and tell you not to believe the hate. He was with you because he choose to be. He didnt only like you for your looks. There was way more to you that made him fall for you.

Nash: He makes you laugh about your flaws instead of making you feel sad about them. Everyone gets pimples, gains a little weight, and has weird shaped legs. He didn't want you to change to try and be perfect because you alreay were to him.

Cameron: He holds you in his lap and rubs cheeks to make you feel wanted. It didn't matter what anyone else said about either of you. With no doubt Cameron wanted you to be with him for the rest of his life. And that was real.