Locked Away

Matt: "nothing else to give but love.."

Out of the whole time you and Matt have been together, there hasn't been a question on his love for you. You guys have been in arguments but even then you could tell he still loved you. He's got a really big heart and wants the whole world to know it.

Carter: "a girl I know I can trust.."

As people can already tell, when you're famous it's hard to find people who you can really trust. There are others out there who will pretend to be your friend just to get simmering they want from you. You've never given Carter a reason not to trust you because you know how much it would hurt him. Being loyal is very important.

Aaron: "would you spend your whole life with me.."

Not every couple stays together forever. Sometimes when you say someone is the one, you mean the one you need at that time. You and Aaron are very close and like each other a lot but does that mean you have to stay together forever.

Shawn: "tell me honestly.."

Sometimes you can tell when you get on Shawn's nerves but he never really says anything about it. He always seems happy and that's ok but getting in arguments is supposed to happen in a relationship. You just want Shawn to speak up.

Hayes: "would you be there to always hold me down.."

Hayes and you are 15 so that's a long way from marriage and kids. You guys may not be together forever and that worries you because the only future you guys are thinking about it graduating and college. Where is the time for just being there for each other gonna come from?

Taylor: "if I didn't have anything I wanna know would you stick around.."

As many people already know, Taylor is a very fortunate teenager. However, that's not how Taylor wants people to present him as. He worked very hard for everything he has and doesn't take any of it for granted. But being so fortunate you have to watch out who you keep in your circle.

Jack J: "hold me down for life.."

Jack is not the type to go for shady people. If you want to come in and out how life, good luck with him caring about you. His life is busy so he only has time to worry about people that worry about him. He wants to be reassured you're one of those people he can count on to be there forever.

Jack G: "if I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life.."

As its been proven, Jack spoils you anytime he can and you return the favor. However, just because Jack gives you nice things doesn't mean that's the only reason you love him. You want to make sure him and everyone else knows, you're with Jack because of way more than just his money.

Nash: "showed you my flaws.."

You and Nash have gotten into arguments before so Nash and you have seen each others good and bad side. But now its time to work out the arguments better than just running away from each other and coming right back. You and Nash love each other so talking about your problems shouldn't be hard at all.

Cam: "still love me the same.."

Its been a long time since Cameron and you have been together. That means you have been through a lot together and you still love each other till this day. Every time you wake up and see Cameron its like the first time you met him and you fall in love all over again.