First Argument (Part 2)

Jack J: Even if Jack does travel a lot, you will never get used to saying bye or see you later. Parting with him takes something away from you. It sort of feels life your life slows down without him. Today Jack has to leave to go to Cali to record more music. Even though he's coming back soon enough you still wish you could go but if course school has to get in the way. You just wanted Jack stay with you all the time so you weren't so lonely.

You walked back to the car after dropping off Jack at the airport. When you sat in the car and looked back at the building all water that was in your body fell out of your eyes. The day after you dropped him off you found the time to call Jack to see if he made it safe.

Loud music was fighting with Jack's voice after he picked up the phone and yelled, "HELLO!"

"Uh hey babe, what's going on over there?"

"OH HEY (Y/N) IM JUST HANGING WITH THE GUYS."

"Ok well I thought you were there for the studio?"

"YOU KNOW I GOTTA CALL YOU BACK I CAN'T REALLY HEAR YOU."

"Jack wait I just wanted to make sure your safe and I thought we could-" and the phone hung up before you could finish.

Carter: Dressing up really isn't your thing. Of course you look nice for special occasions but day by day jeans and t-shirt never hurts anybody. The reason you like to be laid back is because you have a fear of turning into someone your not if you dress different. Your not the most popular girl in the world and you really don't want to be.

While you were at your friends house after your sleepover, Carter texted you and said he wants you to come over and hang with him and the guys to talk about some new events. You assumed that all the guys were planning on staying inside so you kept your flip flops, sweatpants and tank top on.

When you walked in you said, "Hey guys!"

They all replied back in harmony, "Hey (Y/N)!"

Carter gave you a dirty look when you sat down next to him."I'm so tired me and (Y/F/N) stayed up until 4am." You chuckled.

"You look disgusting (Y/N)."

All of the sudden all of the guys turned around to look back at you and Carter.

You smiled at them and they turned back around. "Why would you say that and so loud?"

"Because it's true. Did you even take a shower before you came?"

"I thought we were all just eating and hanging out. Does that require me to dress like I'm going to a ball?"

"Whatever, just stop."

Matt: Most of the time you have plans on Friday. Stuff like hanging with your friends, working, or doing something with Matt. Surprisingly, you had a clear schedule so you stayed in and caught up on all your missed episodes of Real Housewives of Orange County. Matt had to check on his sister at home because she was dealing with an injury but he promised he would be back to hang with you all night. You were mostly excited for tonight because relaxing is something you and Matt don't have in tour vocabulary. Everything is so fast paced. Every new and then you like to remind Matt that sleeping in until 11am is normal for a lot of people out there.

There was a commercial so you got out your phone. Matt's snapchat story was long and you ended up watching videos of him at dinner with some other viners. Confused, you called Matt.

"Hey." You shortly and sternly said.

"Oh h-hey (Y/N). W-what are you doing calling me so late? You should be getting your beauty sleep!"

"I'm watching Real Housewives of Orange County."

"Oh you have friends over?"

"Nope just me. So where are you?"

"I told you I'm at my parents house cause if my sister remember?

Aaron: In everyway possible you had to be 100% flawless tonight because you and Aaron were going to dinner at your parents house. Your parents like Aaron but they are very protective over you for some reason. You've been hurt before and they didn't want that to happen again. Soon knew how much this night meant to you because you talked about it more than you breathed that whole week. Hopefully soon isn't as nervous as you are.

Sitting at the dinner table starting at your plate. Aaron is very late and you told him this night meant the world to you. Time passed even more and more your mom was bringing out dessert. After you took your first bite your dad spoke.

"So, should we just plan this night again when Aaron can make it?" He asked.

"No, no, no Dad. Umm, you know he's very busy but he's coming. I promise." You covered up.

The door bell rang.

"See I told you." And you sprinted to the door.

When you opened it you were shocked in disbelief to see Aaron and a bunch of his friends. "Aaron, what are they all doing here?"

"You said party at your parents house tonight. Come on everyone!"

Shawn: So many fans of Shawn's want pretty wild things from him. In your head you don't mind him interacting with them because they are the reason he's where he is today. No matter how big he gets he can never forget the people that made his dream come true. And today Shawn has an early show so he can take the whole day to meet and take pictures with fans.

While getting on the bus you had to ask Shawn a few important questions. That meet up went a little too well for you.

"Hey that was a good meet up?" He asked you.

"Yeah, every fan got a picture with you."

"I know right!"

"There was a big variety of poses huh?"

"Mhm, I thought everyone was going to ask for a regular picture."

"There was a lot of stage kissing too." You mumbled.

"I'm not sure if my thumbs are big enough for those haha!"