Your Celebrity Crush

Aaron: Ever since Wizards of Waverly Place, Jake T. Austin was a cutie. But when The Fosters started and everything went from cute to woah.

Shawn: Who doesn't love Austin Mahone? It made it all the better when Shawn went on tour with Austin because you finally got to meet and hang out with the actual Austin Mahone.

Matt: A lot of times Dave Franco killed you with his smile. You were not ashamed of getting caught watching vine edits of Dave either.

Carter: Everyone still loves Justin Bieber, including Carter! His music was so meaningful. You were forever a Belieber!

Taylor: Guys with abs were your weakness and Dylan O'Brien almost made you a weak as Taylor. Watching Teen Wolf was your only excuse fit starting at his body.

Hayes: Jack Dail's dimples gave you strength. He was hilarious on vine. Hayes also shared that he was ready nice in person so basically he was the total package!

Nash: Age is nothing but a number and David Beckham was the reason that statement is true. Father or not, married or not, he was your secret husband!

Cameron: How much hotter could Channing Tatum get? The muscles, the eyes, the smile. He was just perfect.

Jack G: Zac Efron was your first crush because of High School Musical. And ever since you saw That Awkward Moment you fell in love with him even more.

Jack J: Josh Hutcherson is indescribable. Every time you watched the movie you always wished that was you winning the games with him.

Btw, who are you guy's crushes?!?!