All I Ever Need

Taylor: "You know I'm always right by your side.."

Lately people have really been hating on Taylor. Of course he's been ignoring it but, you always wander how he can be so strong.

"Taylor, you know I'm here for you right? I mean I just want you to know that no matter what the others say I know who you are inside," you said while holding his hand.

"Of course I do. But you know I don't care what other people say. As long as I have you by my side then there is nothing to worry about," he replied.

"Your the strongest person I know," you said.

"And you should also know that I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too and same here babe."

Hayes: "Baby your amazing.."

Last night you and Hayes had a few friends over in honor of him coming him from a tour. For some reason you got up a little early so you decided to clean and make some breakfast.

"(Y/N)!" Hayes yelled for you.

"I'm downstairs Hayes," you hollered back.

After Hayes turned the corner to the kitchen and saw the table with all the food you made on it, his eyes got very wide.

"Good morning sleepy head," you greeted Hayes with a hug.

"Babe, you did all this?"he asked

"Well I cleaned up and I'm cooking if that's what your talking about."

"I'm gonna marry you some day. That's a guarantee," he said.

"I'd be honored," you replied.

Jack J: "You've got your walls built up high.."

You and Jack have something special. And for your trust issues and past relationships to ruin it, that would break your heart. But, it's hard to let someone just enter into your heart when it's been broken so many times, in so many ways.

"GIRL LET ME LOVE YOU!" Jack playfully yelled while picking you up bridal style.

"Jack you know it's not that easy," you replied.

"Well how about we make it that easy. You know I love you. Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you but I just need to learn how to show it. I just don't wanna mess this up ok?"

"(Y/N) there's no way you can mess this up. You just gotta say what comes from the heart."

"Ok well, Jack Johnson I love you and I'm grateful for someone like you to come into my life and make me as happy as you do. So thank you."

Jack G: "You don't understand how much you really mean to me.."

For some reason Jack has been pretty silent for a few days. You were hoping he wasn't mad at you or anything so you had to investigate.

"Jack, baby, please tell me what's wrong," you said while you put your hand on his cheek.

"To be honest, I feel like I'm letting you down," he said as he barely got the words out.

"Why would you think that? I love you and I know you love me. That's all that matters to me," you tried to say to make him cheer up.

"I know (Y/N), just know that one day I'm gonna have you sitting on a throne getting all the things you deserve. And I want that for you because you are my queen and queens are supposed too get treated like royalty," Jack said and kissed you on the forehead.