Can't Feel My Face

Matt: "the best of me.."

Today Matt posted a video on YouTube, and as usual you watched it. Things were good at the beginning. He said he was going show the different types of people in school. The first one was funny but the next 5 didn't even even make you chuckle a little bit. After you were done watching you called Matt to give him a little feedback.

"Hey, so I watched your video."

"I'm going to admit (Y/N), the wasn't one of my best but my manager said it was urgent for me to post something this week. I didn't get enough time to think everything through nor did I have anybody's reviews like yours, before I posted it. It was a mess."

"Awww honey, I'm sorry your week was so rough. I don't know how the whole "YouTube star" business works. But, I do know that you don't have to put out anything out there that you don't approve of. You're a very creative person and I know you're going to recover from this video with the next one, no doubt."

Carter: "she told me don't worry about it.."

Carter just got a haircut and he posted on Instagram asking if anyone liked it. First thing he noticed is that he had a little more hate comments than usual which scared you. Everyone is making it so hard for a Carter to move on because they keep bringing up his mistakes. You know that Carter has messed up, he's human, but part of being in a relationship is learning how to forgive.

Nash: "can't feel my face when I'm with you.."

Before Nash turned off the lights in your bedroom you got under the cover.

Nash than laid beside you. You had your eyes closed but then looked over at Nash and caught him starting at you.

"What?" You laughed.

He smiled, "I just, I don't know. When I'm around you I just feel so different, almost numb. My face gets all tingly when you smile. Your my type (Y/N), and I don't want anyone else but you because I love you."

You sniffled pretending to cry, "you're so sweet. I love you too."

Cam: "deep in love.."

After being with Cameron for so long now, you've noticed that your love for him has never stopped. You're never tired of being around him because he's your soul mate. You and Cameron were meant to be because he's the only one that can make you feel like you deserve the world and more. He's the only one who can recognize when your stressed out or emotionally tired. Cameron makes your life all the better.

Aaron: "can't go without it.."

"Aaron go to sleep already," Matthew called out.

"Guys you don't understand, for three months straight (Y/N) and I kiss before we go to bed and now that I'm here without her, I can't sleep," Aaron explained.

"Come over here I'll give you a kiss," Taylor joked.

"I honestly can't go without her by my side every night."

Shawn: "the worst is yet to come.."

You and Shawn have gotten into a few disagreements here and there but not too many. You are not to fond of arguing with Shawn because you love him and don't want to hurt his feelings or vise versa. There hasn't been that big brawl between you two where you want to break up and you don't see that coming any time soon.

Jack J: "never be alone.."

One thing about Jack is he is such a lowkey cuddler. He doesn't come off a much of a hugger but he holds you when your together anywhere.

Today you and Jack were suffering from the heat outside and had to find something to cool you off. You suggested ice cream and Jack immediately agreed. While you were in line you ordered yours and Jack's favorite flavors. The whole time you were in the long line, Jack didn't release his tight hug even once. It felt like a giant, warm bear who was stuck to you like glue.

Jack G: "I love it.."

Jack always told you how he loved the way you dressed and today he told you exactly why.

"A lot of girls these days wear shorts that don't cover anything or just walk out in bras but not you. When I met you, you had a Subway uniform on but when we started dating you didn't wear any type of clothes that gave people a reason to judge you. I was so happy that someone as beautiful as you didn't fall into the way a lot of girls in our society dress. You respect your body and still dress a way that you like. I love that about you."

Hayes: "stay forever young.."

Many people want to grow up at such a young age but that's not the case with you and Hayes. Even though you and Hayes know you love each other, that's the level you're going to keep it at for right now. You both play sports and are both still in high school. Anything could happen between you two right now and that's why taking things slow is what you both want.

Taylor: "this I know.."

With Taylor being so famous, you expect to run into a few fans every now and then when you go out in public. You think it's really cute that there is other girls out there that love Taylor as much as you do. Its even better to know that he can make such a big impact on other people's lives just from being funny or smiling in a picture. Taylor is actually a great person no matter what anyone else says. It's proven through his fans.

*
*
*
*
*
*
btw, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CAM!!!!