Prom

Jack G: Jack and you picked green as your color. Your dress was long and strapless. It had some bedazzles but most of it was nice and simple. Jack looked too handsome in his tux. The green tie made you melt inside.

Jack J: You insisted on wearing navy blue and Jack could agree more. The dress you picked out had been in your room for three months now. It was slim, short, and very sparkly. The jewels were lined up on your chest and around you waist. The blue hankerchief definitely brought put Jacks eyes.

Shawn: Purple is the first color that came out of both of your mouths right when you asked him. That night when Shawn helped you out of the car and picked up your long purple dress his eyes didnt stay off you the rest of the night.

Aaron: The perfect color for the perfect couple was red. Of course Aaron looked so adorable in his tux with a red tie. But he also thought you looked like the girl on fire in your long, lace dress with sleeves. It almost felt like you were Katniss and Peeta.

Matt: Right when you saw the prefect yellow tie, you know yellow was the color. The dress you picked out had a sweatheart neck line, straps, and was long. Matt was just as excited to put that crosage on your wrist as you were to make his hair perfect for the pictures.

Carter: Since you absolutely wanted Carter to wear a tux he choose the color which was his favorite, white. Your dress had one sleeve and was short. Luckily Carter kept his end of the bargain and looked perfect in his tux.

Nash: You wanted to go simple but elegant for your dress. Black was what looked best on you and Nash agreed. The slit on the side of your dress was perfect to make the dress pop. Nash showed you off to each and every one of his friends.

Cameron: Since Cameron was your king you insisted on wearing nothing but gold. The gold gems ran from you neck to your hips. Cameron lived up to his expection of looking like the king he is with his gold tie and gold prom king crown.

Taylor: The dress you picked out was just so special to you. It was baby pink and had no straps and flared or at the bottom. He wore his white tie and black tux. He told you right when you opened the door that you looked like a queen.

Hayes: One of your friends suggested orange to and when you told Hayes he was more excited than you thought. Your mom took a thousand and one pictures but Hayes told you, you looked beautiful in every single one.