His Nickname For You

Aaron: He always liked to call you honey. No matter where you were he called you honey. He knew it sounded cheesy but you were the sweetest person he knew.

Shawn: Babe came out of Shawn's mouth so much when he talked to you. You knew he was paying attention to what you were saying if his answer had 'babe' in it.

Nash: Your name was replaced with sweet heart. In his phone he had you as "Sweet Heart ." When he yelled for you he would say, "SWEET HEART!!!" You just made his heart feel good.

Cameron: Being called love by Cameron made you feel warm inside. You loved him and he loved you. 'Love' was one of his ways of telling you he did love you.

Matt: Since you and Matt eat a lot he started calling you muffin. You were just so beautiful to him like a muffin.

Carter: You had always dreamed about being an actress. You wanted to be on the big screen and be famous. But to Carter you already were his star.

Taylor: Boo kind of turned in to your name when dating Taylor. After you two started dating whenever you texted he started a lot with "hey boo" or ended his calls with "i love you boo." He was the Yogi Bear to your Boo Boo.

Hayes: Hayes thought you were his baby. He loved to hold you and cuddle with you and kiss you on your forehead. You agreed you were his only baby.

Jack J: One day when you and Jack were just talking all of the sudden he said, "Haha you're so funny Bunny!" You looked at him confused but he explained that you were so cute and nice that you reminded him of a bunny.

Jack G: As you already knew you were Jack called you a princess all the time. He even treated you like one. Taking you anywhere and buying you anything definitely made you feel like royalty.