Santa Tell Me

Cam: "fall in love..."

Cam decided he wanted to spend Christmas at his family's house this year and you were very excited to be with them. When everyone got up and gathered around the tree to watch all the kids open their gifts you saw them smile so big it was great. After they were done, you gave his gifts inclding his new watch that hed been asking for since he broke the last one. Cameron also gave you your gifts which included clothes and an engraved bracelet with the date you guys were officially dating. You started tearing up and gave him the biggest hug and told him you loved him. Then you let him put it on your wrist while everyone cheered.

Nash: "be the fire in the cold..."

Nash couldn't wait to be won't his dad, mom, little sister and big and little brothers on christmas and you couldn't wait either. You and Nash got Skylnn new riding boots and a cute outfit to match. She was so happy and right after she opened it she jumped up and hugged both you and Nash at the same time. You also got Hayes a new helmet for when he rides his new motorcycle you guys also chipped in to get. He was so ready to get out there to ride it that he didn't even open the rest of his gifts. It was so beautiful to see Nash and his family so happy because even though it was cold outside, Nash made you feel warm inside.

Matt: "when I see him walking across the room..."

As many people know Matt has loves his family and the first day you met them, you loved them too. On christmas you got everyone in the house a gift and you were so happy they all liked it. But what shocked you is that Matthew's parents and siblings all got you the best gift you've gotten in a long time, a key to their house. Your heart warmed up so fast and might have grown two sizes that day. When Matthew walked to you, you jumped up and hugged him.

Carter: "true love that he thinks of..."

You love Christmas because you love to give to people and surprise them with amazing gifts. All year you knew exactly what to get Carter and when he opened his gifts from his family first then saved yours for last. This year you got Carter the 2015 Nike Air Mag shoes. When you heard they were coming out you knew that would the perfect gift. He was so speechless when he saw them and was amazed when he actually put them on his feet and the laces automatically tied themselves. However, little did Carter got you an amazing gift too. When you opened it you saw a photo album and two tickets to Jamaica. You started tearing up when you saw the note he wrote, "let's take an adventure and make memories together."

Jack J: "he really cares..."

After everyone in Jack's mom's house opened their gifts Jack took you back upstairs to chill out before it was time to go out for brunch. He laid down on the bed and you climbed on top and laid your head on his chest.
"Thanks for my gifts babe, they were amazing." Jack whispered to you.
"You spoiled this year too." You said as you looked up at him.
He put his hands on your cheek and starting rubbing them and you looked into his eyes.
"You're the best gift I've ever gotten (Y/N). I love you more than anything and don't you ever forget that ok?"
"I love you too."

Jack G: "need someone to hold..."

It was tradition in Jack's family to ice skate over Christmas break but unfortunately you were no good at that. Jack promised that he'd hold your hand through the whole night but truthfully that didn't make you feel any better.
When you took your first step on ice Jack was already in there holding his hand out ready for you. You instantly put one hand in his and the other on the wall. A few minutes passed and Jack convinced you to let go of the wall and take it slow with him but that was a mistake. As soon you started to "step step glide" everything went down hill and unfortunately you brought Jack with you. But he didn't just let you fall, he caught you, put you in his arms, then you fell together.

Taylor: "fell in love on Christmas night..."

At dinner on Christmas, you were with Taylor and his family around a big table listening to all the memories they all shared. As dessert was being passed around and everyone was enjoying it, Taylor got up and gathered everyone's attention.
"Ok everybody, as you know I'm going on tour next summer in South America and I got my baby (Y/N) this shirt to invite her to come with me because I love her and I couldn't imagine touring all over Brazil without her. So how about it babe?"
Your eyes started reading and then you jumped out of your seat to kiss Taylor. "Yes! Yes! I would love to go on tour with you."

Hayes: "on the 25 by the fireside..."

After you watched Hayes get his favorite gift from his brothers, you and Hayes cuddled up by the fireside while everyone else headed upstairs to go to sleep.
"So how'd you like that motorcycle?" You asked Hayes.
"I was so surprised I got that..." Hayes paused. "Wait nobody knew u wanted that bike besides you. (Y/N) did you.."
"I just wanted you to have something you'll never get tired of like the rest of us do every year. Its no big deal though, your brothers chipped in a lot."
Hayes instantly cut you off with a kiss. "I know I will never get tired of you any year."
You smiled and he kissed you again.

Shawn: "be here next year..."

Shawn recently bought a new house in his hometown for his family and this year was the first year Christmas was going to be held there. After Shawn's parents opened their gifts Aaliyah started to open hers. Since Shawn isn't a girl he doesn't know that all preteen girls need, merchandize from their favorite boy singer! This gift was rather easy because Shawn is her favorite boy singer and Shawn was going to give Aaliyah the first look at his new designs.
"Oh my gosh guys this is super cute and I'm the first one to have it, this is the best gift ever! Thank you so much."
"Well you know I was just gonna get you regular clothes from Hollister or something but (Y/N) had this idea and
I agreed and I'm happy I did." Shawn said while winking at you.
"Well I hope (Y/N) is here next year so she can tell you what to get me then." Aaliyah replied.

Aaron: "next Christmas..."

Aaron's sister invited you in the kitchen to help prepare for dinner.
"Do you by any chance know how to make banana pudding? I have a taste for it but this recipe seems to hard." She asked.
"Actually my dad's favorite dessert is banana pudding, I help my mom make it all the time."
At the dinner table everyone was trying the pudding and Dustyn said, "hey mom this pudding is amazing."
Aaron's mom replied, "actually (Y/N) made that."
"It's really good babe," Aaron commented while smiling.
"Yeah you should make it for us every year, as like a new tradition yanno." Dustyn said.
"I'd enjoy that." Aaron smiled.

*
*
*
Happy holidays everyone! I hope everyone is having a great break with friends and family and if you haven't already, go ahead and listen to Ariana Grande's Christmas & Chill album because its beautiful! Oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BOY NASH!