1

"Ah~! I'm almost there~" The girl moaned as Chaeyoung continuously thrust his pornstar dick into the girl's p*ssy.

"Me too... Let's do it together." Chaeyoung groaned and after a few hard thrusts, both of them climaxed.

Chaeyoung then pulled out his dick and laid down beside the girl while panting heavily.

"And cut!" The director, Jihyo yelled.

Chaeyoung then stood up and wore his boxer before his jeans.

"Alright, so tomorrow, we will have another shoot with Emily." Jihyo said to Chaeyoung who is lighting up his cigarette.

"Again? I mean is there no one new or fresh that I can shoot with?" Chaeyoung complained and Jihyo looked at him.

"I thought you like to shoot videos with her?" Jihyo asked and Chaeyoung puffed out the smoke before he scoffed.

"When did I said that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I heard you telling her so in the fitting room that time." Jihyo said and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Oh come on! I have to lie to her to get in between her legs. You really believe that?" Chaeyoung said before smashing the cigarette butt onto the ash tray beside him.

"I'll see about that first. Not sure if I have any schedules tomorrow." Chaeyoung said while wearing his shirt.

After that, he took his phone, wallet and car keys before leaving the room.

He got in his car and sighed.

Just then, his friend, Dahyun called.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung asked once he picked up the call.

"What's up bro! Do you wanna come and grab a drink with me and Tzu?"

"Sure."

After that, Chaeyoung drove off to the pub and went in to find his friends.

"One whiskey." Chaeyoung said and sighed.

Dahyun noticed the mood of Chaeyoung lately so he patted Chaeyoung's back.

Chaeyoung looked at him and Dahyun smiled.

"Whats wrong man?"

"I don't know. Just lately I feel like there is no excitement when shooting videos. It doesn't feels the same like the first time I did." Chaeyoung said.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked after gulping down his drink.

"I don't know. I just feel like that something is off. And... my dick just keep losing its hardness..." Chaeyoung said and Dahyun laughed at him while slapping his biceps.

"Sorry bro! I can't hold it in!" Dahyun said while laughing.

Chaeyoung smacked Dahyun's head and glared at him.

Just then, his drink arrived and Chaeyoung quickly gulped it down.

"Maybe you wanna try viagra pills?" Tzuyu suggested and Chaeyoung looked at him.

"You know I do-"

"Hold on... I... I'm just going to go somewhere." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung's gaze followed Tzuyu and saw him walking towards a girl.

Tzuyu then start his flirting and soon, both of them went to the dance floor to dance or seduce each other.

"Ask the company to give more new girls instead." Dahyun suggested.

"I feel like my company just doesn't have enough money to hire new girls. Because whenever I go to the company, I always see the same girls around." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung then sit down there in daze while thinking of a way to escape tomorrow's shooting.

"There's a activity tomorrow at my company tomorrow and I can't even find any volunteers to help out..." Dahyun said and sighed.

Chaeyoung grabbed Dahyun by both of his shoulders instantly and smiled to him.

"I'll go."

________________________________________

So yep, new story and school meal club is all male (again).
Boring start, sorry bout' that.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!