45

"Finally we reached Hawaii!" Chaeyoung cheered happily once they exit the airport.

For Mrs. Myoui, Chaeyoung book a VIP room in a hotel for her so that she wouldn't have to worry where to stay as Chaeyoung's house is currently under renovation.

Chaeyoung saw a board with his name so he went to the guy that is holding onto the board.

"Hi, are you Mr. Son Chaeyoung?" The guy asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Great, I'm your driver and I will send you to the hotel first." The guy said and lead the couple to his car.

He opened the boot of the car and helped Chaeyoung to put the luggage as well as Mina.

When they are done, Chaeyoung and Mina sit at the back while the guy went to the driver's seat.

He started the engine and start driving off to the hotel that they booked.

It took about 20 minutes to reach the hotel and the couple went to proceed with the check in first.

Since it's already evening time, once they got their room card and placed their luggage in the room, they went down to the driver again and the guy sent them to some restaurant to eat.

They enjoyed their romantic dinner and went for a walk around the area afterwards.

But because Mina was feeling uncomfortable as she have not showered, Chaeyoung decided for them to go back to the hotel to rest for the night.

Once they finished showering, they were watching tv while cuddling on the bed.

Chaeyoung was still watching the tv while Mina have already fell asleep with her head resting on his chest.

Chaeyoung laid down Mina carefully and went to turn off the lights and the tv before going back to cuddle with Mina and joining her at her dreams.

As the next day arrived, they decided to go to the beach as it is the perfect weather for beach time.

They packed their clothes in a small bag and they went off to the beach.

Chaeyoung and Mina got themselves changed and Chaeyoung was so mad when he saw Mina only wear her bikini.

Some guys were checking out on Mina and Chaeyoung quickly took a towel to cover Mina up.

"Why the fuck did you bring a bikini? Don't you have any one-piece swimwear?" Chaeyoung said and Mina chuckled.

"Who wears one-piece swimwear to the beach? The weather is perfect for bikini." Mina said and was about to take off the towel but Chaeyoung hugged her to stop her.

"You can only let me see this. You see how many couples break up because the guys were drooling over you?" Chaeyoung said and Mina giggled at Chaeyoung's possessiveness.

"Baby, they can only see but they don't own me. You have the privilege to touch." Mina said and that actually makes Chaeyoung feel better and proud.

Mina then went to the sit on the towel that Chaeyoung spread on the sand and enjoys her sun tanning session.

"Baby, I'll go buy some water." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

As Chaeyoung leave to buy water, some guys intentionally walked pass Mina and whistled at her.

Mina ignored them and looked at where Chaeyoung goes to since he's taking a bit too long.

She then saw Chaeyoung running back to her and sitting down beside her.

"Why are you running?" Mina asked as Chaeyoung opened the cap of water for Mina before passing it to her.

"Some girls came and just randomly invited me to join them for threesome and I was like "no, I already have a wife." And I showed them my ring." Chaeyoung said and shook his head in disbelief.

"Those ladies were so open-minded about it and they don't even sound ashamed or something. The amount of confidence they got is unbelievable." Chaeyoung added and gulped down a mouthful of water.

The couple spend their half day at the beach before they go back to the hotel for a shower.

When they reached their hotel room, Mina was about to go in to shower but Chaeyoung pulled her and pinned her down at the bed.

"Did you know how hard is it for me to control myself for jumping on you at the beach?" Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"I know. You have been fidgeting." Mina said.

"Then you should make it up to me." Chaeyoung said and initiated a heated kiss with Mina.

They were both naked in a flash and Chaeyoung went down to Mina's clit and give it a lick.

Just as Chaeyoung was about to tongue-fuck Mina, someone knocked on the door which caused Chaeyoung to click his tongue, annoyed.

Chaeyoung used the bathrobe to cover his body and went to slightly open the door, afraid to reveal Mina.

"Room service." The staff said.

"I don't need it now. You may leave." Chaeyoung said and closed the door quickly.

He quickly stripped off the bathrobe and went back to his previous position.

Chaeyoung leave soft kisses at Mina's inner thighs before he moved towards her p*ssy.

Chaeyoung start to fuck her with his tongue and Mina moaned as she grabbed Chaeyoung's hair.

Mina was about to reach her climax but Chaeyoung pulled out his tongue and went up face-to-face position with Mina.

Mina glared at him and Chaeyoung grabbed the base of his dick before teasing Mina with the tip of his dick.

"Stop teasing now." Mina said frustratedly and Chaeyoung smirked.

"Impatient huh?" Chaeyoung then slammed his dick into Mina and stayed at the position first.

Chaeyoung repeatedly did the same thing and Mina is about cum.

"Chae..." Mina called desperately and Chaeyoung insert his length back into her before wrapping her legs around his waist.

Chaeyoung start to pound quickly which caused Mina to arched her back while moaning out loudly.

Mina came not long later but Chaeyoung didn't stop there.

"Chaeng! Wait, I'm sensitive- Ah! Now!" Mina moaned out but Chaeyoung didn't listened to her.

Mina can feel her orgasm building up again and she's going to climax anytime soon again but Chaeyoung seems not anywhere close to reaching his climax.

"Wait baby, we will cum together." Chaeyoung said but Mina couldn't wait anymore so she released her orgasm again.

Chaeyoung stopped a while for Mina to calm down before he continue his inhumane pace.

Mina was so exhausted that she was just moaning as Chaeyoung was repeatedly abusing her g-spot and she don't even have the energy to open her eyes anymore.

Mina's third orgasm is building up again and finally, Chaeyoung is going to release his orgasm.

Chaeyoung wanted to pull out but Mina pulled him closer with her legs and Chaeyoung exploded like a geyser into Mina.

Mina released her third orgasm and she panted heavily with her eyes closed.

The both of them were sweating so heavily since it's been going on for a good 35 minutes.

Chaeyoung collapsed beside Mina and hugged her.

"You're such a beast... On bed..." Mina said tiredly and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Don't you like it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"When I'm having my orgasms repeatedly, no. I'm so tired right now..." Mina said, almost like a whisper.

Chaeyoung then unwrapped Mina's legs and pulled out his soften dick.

"I'll shower you then." Chaeyoung said and carried Mina by the bridal style and went to the bathroom.

________________________________________

Officially ending this book with the smuts of the three couples! Thank you for supporting this book!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!