26

"Chaeyoung, a company from US called earlier and said that they want to cooperate with us." Mina said.

Chaeyoung stopped his work and look up at Mina.

"Mr. Vincent said he wants to meet us at 1:30 next monday. He said he will confirm the venue with us again." Mina said and Chaeyoung crossed his fingers together while clasping his hands that is resting on the table.

"Sure, book tickets for me. I will try to finish my work today and probably we will leave the day after tomorrow." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

She then went to the airplane websites and helped Chaeyoung to booked his air ticket as well as hers since she's the secretary.

Chaeyoung also told Mina to notify the other employees that they will be out of town so Chaeyoung will get his most trusted right hand man to take charge of this company while he's away.

Chaeyoung finished his work in a flash and once Mina finish packing her stuff, they went back and start to pack the things needed.

Chaeyoung also brought some of the documents together with him as he can't be going to meet the CEO empty handed.

Time passed quickly and it's time for them to fly over to US.

When they reached, it is already night time at US.

Chaeyoung then hailed a cab and they went to a hotel.

"Hi, two room please." Chaeyoung said and the counter staff checked the available rooms through the computer.

"Hi sir, sorry to inform that currently we only left 1 room." The staff said and Chaeyoung turned to Mina.

"Erm... Then is there two single bed?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh, it is a couple room so there is only one queen sized bed." The staff said and Chaeyoung turned back to Mina again.

"I think it's fine..." Mina managed not to stutter.

"O-Okay then. I will take the room." Chaeyoung said and waited for the room card.

The staff passed them the room card and they went up to their room.

Both of them didn't look at each other while they are walking to the room.

When they reached, Mina waited behind Chaeyoung as he opened the room door.

Chaeyoung slot the card into the power activation slot and the lights turn on instantly.

They went in and as like what the staff said, there is only a queen size bed.

Chaeyoung then cleared his throat upon seeing the bed.

"Erm... I will take the couch here instead. You can have the bed." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked at the couch before looking at Chaeyoung.

Because the couch is too short and small for Chaeyoung even though he himself is also small.

"But you will not be comfortable sleeping there. Why not I take the couch?" Mina said.

"No way. You're going to sleep at the bed no matter what." Chaeyoung said and went to the couch.

"I'll just sleep here. It's fine." Chaeyoung said and Mina gave up arguing with Chaeyoung about this.

But she saw how Chaeyoung is struggling to adjust to the couch so she took one of the four pillows and placed it in the middle.

"Erm... Why not you take that side? I'll just put a pillow in between." Mina said and Chaeyoung thought about it before agreeing.

But why are they so awkward when they have already seen each other naked before?

To Chaeyoung, what they did before was an act and not out of love.

To Mina, even though they have sex, they didn't sleep beside each other for the entire night before so this feels new to her, sleeping beside her boyfriend.

They then went to shower and wash up after one have finished and once they finished drying themselves, Chaeyoung went to turn off the lights and both of them fall asleep.

________________________________________

A lame short chapter.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!