42

Very soon, it's the day for the wedding.

The brides are touching up their makeups in the makeup room while the grooms are welcoming the guests.

Sana's parents as well as Momo's parents flew to Korea after knowing that their daughter are getting married. (A/n: Even though Sana's dad forced her to break up with Tzuyu before, he wasn't in Korea. Just saying.)

All of their parents came and the mothers went to find their daughter while the fathers are testing their son-in-law.

The fathers throw a lot of questions to the grooms except for Chaeyoung as Mina's dad left them before Mina was born.

Very soon, the ceremony officially starts and the fathers went to the link their arms with their daughters waiting outside the hall.

Mrs. Myoui also went to Mina and smiled to her.

"You're so beautiful my daughter." Mrs. Myoui said and a tear rolled down from Mina's eyes.

"Mum..." Mina hold Mrs. Myoui's hand and Mrs. Myoui patted Mina's hand gently.

"You must live well. Don't follow my footsteps." Mrs. Myoui said and Mina nodded.

Mina then linked arms with her mum and soon, the door opened.

It is a big hall so there is three aisle for the brides.

When Mina and her mum reached in front of Chaeyoung, Mina turned to her mum and smiled with her eyes full of tears.

Mrs. Myoui then passed Mina's hand to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung took it as if it's some precious gem.

"Take good care of her, son. She's all I have and I can't bear to see her suffer. From now on, I will pass her to you." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung smiled assuringly.

"Don't worry, I definitely will. And you won't lose your daughter, you will gain a son." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled to him.

Mrs. Myoui nodded in satisfaction and went back to her seat.

The three couples then turned to the priest and the priest asked the typical questions. (A/n: I'm lazy to write it all out.)

And after exchanging their vows, they exchanged their rings and the grooms lifted the veil over to the back of the brides.

The three couples then kissed and the audience clapped happily for them.

After they break the kiss, they walked out of the hall and each of the couples got into their wedding car.

They then drove off back to their home and rest since it's been a hectic week for them as they were preparing the wedding venue.

Momo's parents are also staying at Dahyun's house as they received the news too suddenly and they didn't have the chance to book a hotel so Dahyun brought them over to his house for them to stay over.

But Sana's parents are staying in a grand hotel suite since her father is a CEO of a company as well.

Mrs. Myoui wanted to move out of Chaeyoung's house as she feel that she's bothering the couple and they are not able to have their own time together.

But Chaeyoung insisted for Mrs. Myoui to continue staying since it's easier for them to take care of her.

"I was thinking of renovating this house so that my parents can come over to stay together as well. They are getting older and I also wish to be able to spend more time with them and also take care of them." Chaeyoung said to Mina and she agreed with his idea.

Because currently there's only 1 room at the second level and 2 rooms at the first level, however, Chaeyoung know that the 3 rooms will not be enough considering his junks as well as their child in the future.

"So I will get one more room at the top and a big storeroom to keep my shits inside." Chaeyoung said to Mina.

"What is the another room for?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung smirked.

"Our baby in the future. I don't want our child to be sleeping together with us in a room. Then I can't have sex with you anymore." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed.

"You planned way too far. W-Who said I'm going to carry your child now? I don't want to have a child now." Mina said but Chaeyoung know Mina is lying.

"I know what you are thinking, baby. When the house is under renovation, we will take our chance to go for honeymoon and we have lots of chance to try making a little Mina or little Chaeyoung inside of you." Chaeyoung said.

Mina then covered her face with her palms as her face is deeply flushed and Chaeyoung laughed at her cute reaction.

"We have to fulfill my dad's wish soon." Chaeyoung said as he pushed Mina down the bed.

"Not now, Chaeng... My mum is home." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"If we do it quietly? No?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina pushed him aside.

"No. How embarrassing it would be if my mum heard us having sex." Mina said and went back to use her phone.

Chaeyoung then continue pouting and helped Mina to massage her legs.

________________________________________

Story is really about to end!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!