17

"Hey Mina, I got 2 tickets for sand painting performance. Um... Are you free to come with me later at 7pm?"

"Sure."

"Alright. Then I will be there at 6:30 at the usual spot."

"Okay."

After that, Chaeyoung hang up the call and he exhaled the breath he have been holding on through his mouth.

He looked down at his hand which is clutching onto the tickets tightly.

"Please bless me god..." Chaeyoung said and Chaeyoung went to his room to picked on some clothes that fit him.

After choosing, Chaeyoung wanted to light up the cigarette but he hesitated.

He wanted to be a good man for Mina and he have already made up his mind to change himself to be better.

He looked down at the packet of cigarettes in his hand and sighed.

He then put the cigarette back into the packet before walking to the bin.

"Goodbye." Chaeyoung said and threw it into the bin.

After that, he went to the living room and watched the tv to relieve nervousness but seems like it's not helping.

Chaeyoung was feeling so nervous that he didn't realize the time now is already 6:15pm.

Chaeyoung quickly went to change his clothes and sprayed some cologne before he exit his house.

He drove to Mina's house and waited for her where he always wait for her.

He put his hand on the steering wheel and taps his finger on the steering wheel nervously.

He bit his lips when he saw Mina appearing in between the crowd.

Every step Mina takes closer to Chaeyoung's car, the louder and faster Chaeyoung's heart pumps.

When Mina entered his car, she flashed him her well-known gummy smile which makes Chaeyoung's heart melts.

"Ready?" Chaeyoung asked once Mina settled down.

Mina nodded her head and Chaeyoung pulled down the handbrake.

"Let's go then." Chaeyoung said and drove off.

Very soon, they reached the theatre and Chaeyoung showed the guard the tickets.

And when they entered, Mina was shocked.

"Chaeyoung, why is there no anyone else?" Mina asked.

"Huh? Oh, because I booked the theatre." Chaeyoung said.

"What? Why did you waste your money like this?" Mina asked.

"You'll know why later." Chaeyoung said and they went to an empty seat and sit down.

Soon later, the performance started and Mina was fascinated by how the painter managed to make a painting with only sand.

And since Mina have not watch sand painting before, she was so engrossed in it.

Don't know how long has it been, the performance is coming to the end suddenly, Mina saw the painter writing her name.

'Mina, would you be my girlfriend?'

Mina then looked beside her but didn't see Chaeyoung around.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called.

"Mina. I'm sorry if I know you through the most uncomfortable way. And I'm not sure if feelings are mutual but I hope so. Even if you don't have the same feelings towards me, I will make sure you will feel the same at the end. And also, you can't stop me for courting you because I have already seek permission from your mum and she agreed." Chaeyoung said using the microphone.

He then step out of the screen from the back and walked towards Mina with a bouquet of rose on his hand.

And yes, the sentence earlier is written by Chaeyoung.

"Mina, would you be girlfriend? I promise to your mum that I will protect you and now I will promise to you that you will be safe with me no matter where you go." Chaeyoung said and Mina's eyes turns watery.

"I..." Mina trailed off and Chaeyoung passed her the roses.

Mina was so touched that she couldn't utter any word.

She then nodded and Chaeyoung smiled widely before hugging her.

Today will the best day for Mina because the guy she likes confess to her and now, she's his girlfriend.

________________________________________

Finally! Michaeng is together!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!