10

"Chaeyoung!" Mina whisper-yelled while following the waiter that is leading them to an empty table.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung turned to Mina and saw her frowning.

"Why didn't you tell me we are coming to a restaurant? What more, a high class restaurant." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm dressed like this and I don't feel appropriate coming here to eat with this dress code." Mina said and looked down at her clothes.

Mina is just wearing a black sweater together with a black sweat pants (what she wore in the TW-LOG with SECRET FRIEND) but she looks fine.

"It's fine. There is no specific dress code here. As long as you're wearing clothes, it's fine." Chaeyoung said but he saw Mina still cares about what she wear, will not be suitable for the classy restaurant.

"I can even wear a dress with high heels and come here to eat but they won't stop me from entering." Chaeyoung joked and he saw Mina slightly chuckled.

He smiled together seeing Mina's smile and when they reached the table, Chaeyoung pulled the chair out for Mina to sit.

Chaeyoung then went to the another side of the table and sat down in front of Mina.

Chaeyoung and Mina looked through the menu before they called for the waiter.

"I will get this chicken chop and one tomato-based spaghetti. For the drinks, we will just get plain water." Chaeyoung ordered.

"Oh, or do you want to make it a meal with a soup? Because we are celebrating our restaurant's 10th anniversary this week and couples will get a 10% discount. If you make it a meal, it will be more worth it." The waiter recommended and Chaeyoung cleared his throat.

"Erm... We are n-" Chaeyoung's words were cut off by Mina.

"Sure then." Mina said and the waiter nodded.

"Anything else to add?" The waiter asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

After that, the waiter took their menu and left.

"Wow, so we are a couple now?" Chaeyoung teased and Mina blushed.

"I mean, the food here is expensive. Since we get to enjoy 10% discount, why not?" Mina said with her flushed cheeks.

"It's fine. I can afford it." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked at him.

"No, I will pay for myself." She protested but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Just treat it as a treat from me for our second successful video shooting." Chaeyoung said and Mina sighed.

"Chaeyoung... You're making me feel bad for always getting you to spend your money for me." Mina looked down.

"Hey, I mean if you treat me as your friend, then don't bother about this. I never care if I spent too much money for my friend but I get worried if I don't treat them well. I don't want to mistreat my friend." Chaeyoung said.

Mina looked at him before smiling.

"Your friends must be lucky to have you." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"And you're one of them." Chaeyoung added.

Just then, their soup was served and they started to drink the soup.

But because the set only have 2 drinks, 2 different choices of food and one soup, Mina and Chaeyoung have to share the soup.

And the both of them were afraid to spill the soup or drip the soup on the table, the both of them leaned closer towards each other as they drink it together.

Their faces were close enough to put a 15cm ruler in between and when Chaeyoung looked at Mina, she stared back and both of them were just staring at each other's eyes.

Both of them felt their heartbeats fastening and face are slowly flushing red.

Mina quickly turned away and continue to drink before Chaeyoung could see her tomato face.

Chaeyoung also looked away and pass the rest of the soup to Mina for her to drink as he leaned back to rest his back on the back rest.

He looked everywhere in the restaurant except for Mina as he's afraid he will feel the same thing like earlier towards his friend.

________________________________________

Just some close interaction for this chapter. How do y'all find the pace of this story? Please comment down to let me know!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!