20

Finally after days of working, Chaeyoung and Mina got a chance to go out for date.

And they went to meet up with Satzu and Dahmo.

And yes, Dahmo are now together because Satzu helped Momo to make Dahyun jealous which cause him to confess to her after seeing a guy kissing her cheek.

Since it's been a long time the guys played basketball together, they decided to go play basketball together while the girls watched them by the side.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu were having fun until some other group of guys came and told them to have a competition.

DaChaeTzu agreed and they played 3 versus 3.

It was a heated competition and it attracts a lot of passer-bys watching their competition.

There is also some girls cheering for the guys or to be specific, DaChaeTzu since they are winning.

"Chae!" Tzuyu yelled and passed Chaeyoung the ball.

Chaeyoung was dribbling the ball and sprinting towards the goal when a guy purposely tripped Chaeyoung and snatched the ball away from Chaeyoung by twisting the ball that is in between Chaeyoung's hands.

Chaeyoung fell down on the floor and cut his finger.

"Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu and Dahyun then went to him and helped him up.

"I'm fine... I'll just go rest at the side." Chaeyoung said and was about to walk towards Mina but a girl came and blocked him.

"Are you okay? Your hand is bleeding. I got a plaster here." The girl said.

Mina then kept away the plaster in her hand and was about to walk back to join the others but Chaeyoung stopped her.

Chaeyoung walked past the girl as if she doesn't exists and went to Mina, holding out his hand.

"Help me paste it." Chaeyoung said and Mina quickly tore the wrapper and wrapped the plaster around the cut gently.

But the girl doesn't give up and want to go to Chaeyoung to pass him a bottle of water but Chaeyoung quickly moved behind Mina.

"Sorry but I'm taken." Chaeyoung said while pointing to Mina who is glaring at the girl for trying so hard to hit on her boyfriend.

The girl then stomped her feet angrily and walked away.

Mina turned to Chaeyoung who is chuckling at the jealous penguin.

Chaeyoung hugged her which Mina pushed him away.

"You smell." Mina said and covered her nose.

Chaeyoung pouted but Mina ignored him and went back to join the others.

Mina passed Chaeyoung a bottle of water which he gladly accept it and gulp it down in a swift motion.

After they have enough rest, they then agreed to have dinner together.

They went to a stall nearby to buy their food before sitting down on a round table.

"So our Chaeng Chaeng is now the CEO huh? How does it feels to be in a relationship with your boss, Mina?" Dahyun asked.

"I'm glad he is focusing on his work most of the time and not doing some funny actions." Mina said.

"Oh, and we heard that Chaeyoung have received permission from your mum. So this mean future son-in-law confirmed?" Tzuyu teased.

"Huh? I don't know. And who said I will marry him?" Mina joked and Chaeyoung put his hands over his chest.

"This hurts... How can you hurt me like this, Mina baby?" Chaeyoung said and Mina rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's dramatic act.

"Hey, actually I was thinking if the three of us held wedding together? Jesus, with the most beautiful girls around the world as our bride." Dahyun said and start imagining how Momo will look like if she wore the wedding gown.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make the whole world jealous for marrying a Japan-imported squirrel." Tzuyu mocked Sana and she slapped his bicep.

"And I can't wait for you to be mine officially." Chaeyoung said to Mina who responded to him with a smile.

________________________________________

Hm, I think it's a good idea for them to have wedding together right? Imma add it into this story then.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!