39

"So everyone, please prepare yourself for our celebration party tomorrow. The project wouldn't have been so successful if it weren't you guys helping me out." Chaeyoung said to the employees and smiled.

After making that announcement, the employees are dismissed and they are as happy as Chaeyoung when he first received the news about the successful launch.

Chaeyoung then turned to Mina who is organizing her things.

"So baby, wanna go out and have a romantic dinner together? I want a celebration dinner with only you and me." Chaeyoung said and Mina chuckled.

"We are always having dinner together, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"But this is different." Chaeyoung said while showing Mina his puppy eyes.

Mina was looking back at Chaeyoung with her stoic face and was about to answer him but his phone rang.

Chaeyoung then picked up the call after seeing Dahyun's name.

"WASSUP!" Dahyun yelled which caused Chaeyoung to distance his phone away from his ear.

"Shut up bro. Are you drunk?"

"Nope. Just wanted to invite you over to join us for a drink."

"Drink? Us?"

"Yeah, Tzuyu and I, and you if you're coming."

"Where?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina glared at him almost instantly which Chaeyoung gestured her to calm down first.

"Usual. You know where."

"Arraso. I'm coming. But your girlfriends know about it?"

"What? Of course not! It's been a long time since we last hang out together at the pub. Rest assure, we are just going to drink."

"Fine. Be there in 20." After that, Chaeyoung hang up the phone and walked towards Mina.

"Relax baby, you're gonna go with me. Why not, you contact Momo and Sana? We can watch some drama there." Chaeyoung said evilly while smirking.

"Why would you want to sabotage your friends like this?" Mina asked as she picked up her phone.

"It's fine. They have sabotage me a few times as well. It's time for my revenge. BWAHAHAHA!" Chaeyoung said and imitated the villain's laugh.

Mina shook her head due to her boyfriend's childish act but still contacted Sana and Momo.

After that, they left the office and went to Chaeyoung's car.

Chaeyoung then went to Satzu's house to first fetch Sana before going to Dahmo's house to fetch Momo.

Chaeyoung told the ladies the cabin number while Mina are telling them to calm down since there's a imaginary flaming hot fire behind the both of them.

When they reached, they went in the pub together since the guard will only let the members of the pub to go in.

Luckily for MiSaMo, Chaeyoung is a member and they followed Chaeyoung in.

After they went in, Michaeng walked slowly and casually while the other two were stomping towards the cabin.

"FANCY! YOU~" Tzuyu sang out loud while enjoying with Dahyun, not knowing that death is awaiting them.

The door suddenly slammed open and SaMo went to their boyfriends while the boys are trying to run out of the cabin.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU FANCY?" Sana yelled while pulling Tzuyu's ear.

"Ouch! You!" Tzuyu hold onto Sana's hand which is pulling his ear.

Meanwhile, Dahyun is being smacked by Momo's bag but of course not too hard.

"How. Dare. You. Lie. To. ME!" Momo scolded while smacking Dahyun who is being cornered.

Michaeng arrived at the cabin and saw the two chaos from the two different couples.

"You fucker!" Tzuyu scolded Chaeyoung after seeing him entering the cabin with Mina.

"Fucking betrayer!" Dahyun joined and Momo hit him the last time harshly while Sana twisted Tzuyu's ear.

"Ouch babe!" Tzuyu pleaded Sana to let go and she finally let go of his poor red ear.

Both of the ladies then sat down on the couch while glaring at their boyfriend.

"Explain." Sana said seriously while crossing her legs.

Tzuyu and Dahyun then looked at each other before looking down.

"We just wanted to drink. But I swear, we didn't look at other girls or dance with them. I listen to your 5 meter distancing." Tzuyu said lowly.

"Yeah, we just wanted some men's talk since it's been a long time since we last hang out together. But who knows that smol betrayed us." Dahyun said while glaring at Chaeyoung who shrugged at him.

"But still, don't lie to your girlfriend. This is a sense of security you give her. If you lie to her, she will slowly lose her trust in you and start to feel insecure." Chaeyoung explained and the both guys looked down.

"Sorry Sana/Momo." Tzuyu and Dahyun said simultaneously.

The girls sighed and turned to Mina.

"I envy you that your boyfriend so loyal to you. Unlike this childish yoda." Sana said and glared at Tzuyu.

"Well, you must know how to tame them." Mina said and smirked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung know what will he face if he lies or hides something from Mina.

"Really? What is your method?" Sana asked and Momo turned to Mina as well.

"Tell them." Mina said to Chaeyoung.

"She won't talk to me for at least 1 week but worst will be about a month. No kisses, hugs or cuddles and the worse is, no sex." Chaeyoung said timidly.

"Great, now you heard this? I'll see how you horny ass survive without sex for a week. Or even two days." Sana said arrogantly to Tzuyu who widened his eyes.

"What? Oh come on babe, relax... I promise I will not lie to you in the future anymore." Tzuyu said while giving Sana a massage on her shoulder.

"Honey? I'm sorry... Please talk to me..." Dahyun pleaded while massaging Momo's legs.

"Do that next time and you're dead." Momo said and Dahyun smiled.

"I promise, no more next time." Dahyun said while continuing to massage Momo's legs.

________________________________________

Next chapter will be the party!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!