8

After a few hours of chatting and drinking, the group then decided to go back home.

Sana and Tzuyu are staying together now so they went back together as for Dahyun and Momo, Dahyun sent Momo back and same for Mina and Chaeyoung.

But Mina told Chaeyoung to stop at a few blocks away from her apartment building.

Chaeyoung thought that maybe because she is still uncomfortable or feeling not so safe for a just-known friend to send her back and know where her address is so Chaeyoung shrugged it off.

Mina thanked Chaeyoung for today as it's her first time having so much fun for hanging out with others.

"Stop. I don't know how many times I have heard you saying thank you to me today. If you treat me as friend, just stop. Friends are meant to help one another." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"Then I guess I will get going." Mina said before gathering up her things.

"Oh and Jihyo told me about the shoot 2 days later. Do you know?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Okay then. I will come to fetch you then." Chaeyoung said but Mina protested.

"Eh no, it's fine. I can go by myself." Mina said but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"And that's what friends should do as well. Never reject a good offer. Also, you can save the transportation fee." Chaeyoung said and Mina know that she's not going to win against Chaeyoung so she nodded.

"Great. Then I will wait for you here as well." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded while unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Good night. Bye." Mina said and opened the door.

Chaeyoung then said back the same thing and watched Mina's figure drifting further away from his car.

Chaeyoung smiled upon remembering his interactions with Mina today and glanced once last time to the direction where Mina disappeared to before driving back home.

When Chaeyoung parked his car and get off from the driver's seat, he then remembered something which caused him to slap himself.

"Fuck! Stupid idiot! You didn't get her phone number." Chaeyoung scolded himself and sighed.

"Guess I will get it from her 2 days later." Chaeyoung said before entering his house.

Very soon, two days passed and Chaeyoung went to where he drop off Mina and waited for her.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, he still didn't see Mina's figure nearby and start to worry if will Mina come here to go together with him or did she went to the shooting studio herself.

But it was proven that his worrying is too much as he saw Mina walking towards his car.

Chaeyoung smiled when Mina entered his car.

"Good morning. Or afternoon." Chaeyoung said and Mina giggled.

"Good afternoon." Mina greeted back and buckled her seatbelt.

"Done?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Alright, let's go." Chaeyoung said and start driving off.

"I thought you went to the studio yourself." Chaeyoung said in the middle of the silence ride.

"Why?" Mina asked and looked at Chaeyoung who is handsomely turning the steering wheel with one hand while focusing on the road.

"Because I didn't see you after minutes of waiting." Chaeyoung said.

"You've waited for very long?" Mina asked but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Just a few minutes. I'm actually quite an impatient person." He said.

"Oh, we are totally different then." Mina said.

"Why so?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I know I have good patience because I love to knit clothes or play legos myself. You know all of this requires lots of patience." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded, acknowledging this point.

Soon, they reached the studio and they went in to start preparing for the shoot.

________________________________________

Smut next chapter? Let's see.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Meant to be [Michaeng] {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें