29

Next morning when Mina woke up, Chaeyoung is not by her side and even his clothes is gone.

She called for Chaeyoung but there is no reply from him so she decided to wear her clothes before going to wash up.

She looked around the room to find for Chaeyoung but she didn't see him around.

She decided to go back to the bed and wait for him to come back.

Not long later, Chaeyoung came back with a few plastic bags on his hands.

"Oh, you're awake." Chaeyoung said and smiled to Mina.

"Where did you go?" Mina asked as she walked towards him and helped him to take some of the bags.

"Buy breakfast for us. We are leaving tomorrow and today will be our last day here to relax. I just want to spend this day in this room, not going anywhere." Chaeyoung said.

"Anything you want." Mina said and they set up their breakfast on the table.

They then sit down at the couch and start eating their breakfast.

After eating, Chaeyoung packed up the boxes and put it in the plastic bag, tying it tightly so that it will not drop out.

Chaeyoung then sprawled out on the bed while rubbing his stomach.

"I'm so full. I feel like after being a CEO, I have lesser time to go for workout and I think I'm getting fatter." Chaeyoung said.

"Really? I don't think so." Mina said.

"Probably because you see me everyday so you don't find any difference." Chaeyoung said.

They were just randomly chatting until Mina suddenly ask Chaeyoung a serious question.

"Chaeng, have you thought about future plans?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung hummed.

"Of course, after we get together and I have became the CEO, I've already thought of it. So now, we will date first and after a few years, we will get married. It's up to you if you want to continue working or you want to be a housewife. And probably after a few months of our marriage, we will have a baby." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed.

She only wanted to know how does Chaeyoung plan about his future but she didn't thought that all of his plans included her.

Chaeyoung then looked at Mina who is at silence.

"Baby? Are you listening?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina cleared her throat.

"Y-Yeah..." Mina uttered and Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows.

"Anything wrong?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's just that, I want to know about your plans for your future. But I didn't expect you to include me in all of your future plans." Chaeyoung then smiled to Mina.

"Of course I will include you in. You are the right one for me and I know it once I've saw you." Chaeyoung said.

"No matter what, you're gonna be my wife and you are going to have a little Chaeyoung or little Mina in you." Chaeyoung added which makes Mina chuckled.

"But who said I'm going to marry you?" Mina teased and Chaeyoung frowned.

"Then I will end whoever's life that tries to marry you." Chaeyoung said possessively.

He then hugged Mina tightly and sniffed her hair.

"I can't imagine if you marry someone else." Chaeyoung said and Mina hugged him back.

"And I will not leave you." Mina said.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina's lips and it turns to another steamy session.

________________________________________

I'll just cut the smut. But for those who wants it, I'll consider writing one at a later part. We'll see about that.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!