38

"I'm going out to buy lunch now. What do you want to eat?" Mina asked Chaeyoung who is working.

Chaeyoung stopped his work and look up at Mina.

He touched his chin while thinking for a few seconds.

"Just buy me anything. I'm not really hungry." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

She then left and went to the cafeteria nearby to buy the food for him.

Chaeyoung looked at the time and quickly took his phone and his wallet with him before rushing out, not forgetting his car keys.

Chaeyoung sped quickly to his car and start driving off to somewhere else.

After about 10 minutes of driving, he then parked his car randomly at a spot and went into the shop.

"Hi, I've been informed earlier to collect my item." Chaeyoung said and the shop assistant went to take Chaeyoung's thing.

"Please check if this is correct." The assistant said and Chaeyoung checked it carefully.

"If this is correct, please sign here at this receipt." The shop assistant then passed a pen and the receipt to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung signed on the receipt and thanked the shop assistant.

After that, he quickly left the shop and sped back to his office.

When he reached his office, he saw Mina setting up the food for him and tried to calm down his heavy breathing.

"Where did you go?" Mina asked after hearing the door behind her closed.

"Just went to the toilet and took a walk around the company to check on the cleanliness." Chaeyoung said and he mentally cursed himself for coming up with such stupid excuse.

"Suddenly?" Mina asked as she turned around to face Chaeyoung.

"Yeah... You know, pleasant working environment." Chaeyoung said and walked towards Mina.

He sat down beside Mina and pick up a pair of chopstick.

"Let's eat." Chaeyoung said and Mina joined him.

"Oh right, my dad suggested to hold a celebration party for our first successful overseas collaboration with the employees since they worked hard together with us." Chaeyoung said with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of food." Mina scolded and Chaeyoung quickly swallowed his food.

Yes, after they signed the contract with Mr. Vincent, they started the construction project at US.

They were constantly notified and updated by Mr. Vincent about the construction progress.

Finally, after about almost a year, the construction project is finally completed and was launched by Mr. Vincent. (A/n: Forgive me for the time skips)

It was an apartment building and many of the residents give a good review on the apartment through a survey.

"So what kind of celebration party should we organize?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hm... As long as the employees gets to relax and have some fun. It's been a tough period for everyone." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I think I will just organize some games to play in the company. Or maybe some performances as well?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Why not you use the visualizer and flash a movie for them to watch? I think no one will reject movie time." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Alright, I'll listen to your suggestion." Chaeyoung said and they continue eating.

After eating, they were resting on the couch while planning the party.

The employees were not quite updated with the news of the successful launch so Chaeyoung decided to share this piece of good news to them once the date of the party is near.

Chaeyoung's dad and mum will also be joining since Chaeyoung know that some of the old employees missed them.

"Invite your mum as well. So we can do a family meeting here." Chaeyoung said.

"What? But my mum doesn't like to join such events." Mina said.

"Just tell her that I will introduce you and her officially to my parents since they will be meeting sooner or later." Chaeyoung said and Mina smacked his bicep while blushing.

Chaeyoung laughed at Mina's reaction and pinched her cheeks gently.

Mina ignored him and called her mum to tell her about this.

Luckily, her mum accepted after some begging from Mina.

Mina find it weird that Chaeyoung wants to invite her mum to the company's party.

But she decided not to ask about it and watched what will Chaeyoung do on the party.

________________________________________

Sense something going on?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!