41

"Then how about this part?" Chaeyoung asked the planner as he observed the wedding venue.

"The flowers is on the way. We will have flowers displayed here." The planner said while showing to Chaeyoung where it will be placed.

"So this means that the grooms will be standing here?" Tzuyu asked and the planner nodded.

And yes, the three of them are getting married together as what they have said before.

"I can't wait to see my Momoring walking in with her white gown..." Dahyun said while imagining the image in his mind.

"Time flies... Now all of us are getting married..." Chaeyoung said as he looked at the people that is helping with organizing the venue.

"And you can't go to the club anymore." Chaeyoung teased Tzuyu and he sighed.

"It's fine... The other p*ssies isn't as good as my Sana's." Tzuyu said and the other two scrunched their face in disgust.

"Too much information bro." Dahyun said.

Not long later, the three girls came back from the toilet and went to their fiancé.

"Going to try on the wedding suits and gowns now?" Tzuyu asked as he wrapped his arms around Sana's waist.

"Yeap. Or do you want to go the another day? Are you tired?" Chaeyoung asked Mina but she shook her head.

"Alright then, let's go." Dahyun said and they went to the bridal shop.

Their custom-made suits and gowns is ready yesterday so when they reached the bridal shop, the ladies can head to try on their gowns.

The guys was waiting for their fiancée outside the fitting room and randomly chatting when one of the curtains of the fitting room is rolled open.

Momo was revealed in her wedding gown and Dahyun stopped talking instantly.

He also forgotten how to breathe until Momo chuckled at his reaction.

Dahyun went to Momo and walked around her, checking her out.

"Wow... I..." Dahyun trailed off and hold Momo's hand, not forgetting to avoid stepping on her dress.

"How do I look?" Momo asked and Dahyun grinned widely.

"Heavenly." Dahyun said and left a kiss on the back of her hand.

Just then, the another curtain is rolled open and there is Sana.

Tzuyu smiled while walking towards her.

Sana was adjusting her veil at the back but Tzuyu suddenly pulled her closer by the waist.

"You looks angelically beautiful." Tzuyu said and left a peck on Sana's lips.

She smiled and pushed Tzuyu slightly, so that he won't step onto her dress.

Chaeyoung was nervously tapping his foot on the ground and playing with his fingers while waiting for Mina.

And finally, the last curtain opened and there is his Mina.

Chaeyoung held onto his chest, trying to calm down his heartbeat as it beats louder every step he walked closer to Mina.

Mina's giggles sent him melting and he almost fall onto his knees.

"You're overreacting, Chaeng-ah..." Mina said and giggled after seeing his reaction.

"Nono baby... I'm not..." Chaeyoung said and stood far away from Mina as her dress is very long.

"You looks perfect in this, just like how perfect you will be as my wife." Chaeyoung said and Mina slightly blushed.

"Alright, it's time for the grooms to try on their suits." The designer said and the ladies went to the makeup room to have their makeup done for the photoshoot later.

It didn't take long for the guys to change into their suits and soon, Dahyun came out with his blue suit, Tzuyu walked out with his maroon suit and Chaeyoung walked out with his white suit.

They were adjusting their tie and of course, not forgetting to adjust their position in front of the mirror to see how the suits fitted them.

The photographer then came and told them that it's time for the shoot.

Satzu went for the shoot first before Michaeng.

Dahmo went last and after they were done, it is time for the group picture.

The brides were sitting on the chair with the guys at the back.

"Alright, 1, 2, 3." The photographer then took a snap.

He then positioned the brides to different position and the guys will be in the another position as well.

Tzuyu is kneeling down on one of his knees while holding onto Sana's hand who is sitting on the chair.

Dahyun had one of his hands at the back of his waist while the another holding onto Momo's hand and kissing the back of her hand.

Chaeyoung is sitting on the chair while Mina sat on the arm rest of the chair, placing her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Alright, 1, 2, 3." After the snap, they then stood up and thanked the photographer.

They then went to the fitting room and get their suits and gowns changed before bringing it back to their homes.

________________________________________

So I've decided to get the three couples to have the wedding together. What do you think?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!