40

"Next activity, three-legged race!" The host said.

"Very simple, so firstly pair yourself up with a partner and tie your legs together using the rope here. For the team that wins at the end, will get this price from me." The host said and the employee start pairing themselves.

"And for the winner, you will be competing with Mr. Son at the finals. And if he won, your price is gone. If you won, there will be another special price from Mr. Son." The host said and it fueled the employee's ambitions.

Once the host says starts, the employees start racing to the finishing line.

And very quickly, there's a winner team which will be competing with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then head to find Mina as his partner and he tied his left leg together with Mina's right leg.

"You won't win them man..."

"They have perfect chemistry... It's impossible to win them."

"I can already predict who's the winner."

Some employees said to the winner team earlier after seeing Mina and Chaeyoung at the starting line.

Chaeyoung laughed upon hearing the comments and shook his head.

"Ready? 3, 2... 1, GO!" The host started the race and just as what the others said, Mina and Chaeyoung worked together perfectly which having their legs tied together also seems like they are walking together normally.

They quickly win the match and cheered while the another team sighed.

Chaeyoung then called them back and walked towards them.

From his pocket, he took out an envelope and pass it to them.

The employees opened it and they were surprised.

"Go ahead and enjoy." Chaeyoung said to the couple.

In the envelope, it's two airplane tickets to Miami for 6 days 5 night.

The couple bowed and thanked Chaeyoung but he stopped them.

"I know the both of you don't have a lot of time with each other because of that project. So now, I'm giving the both of you some holidays. I don't want anyone to say that this company doesn't let people rest and cause couples to break up." Chaeyoung said.

Because he overheard the both of them arguing at the staircase about not spending enough time with each other and wants to break up.

Chaeyoung then went back to Mina who smiled proudly back to him.

"Alright, and for our last activity, draw a paper and determine who to write the questions and who to answer them. This is how the game works, after drawing the paper, one person will take this sketchbook and write down your questions. The others will have their backs faced the person who writes the question. And all you have to answer is yes or no." The host said.

Chaeyoung and the others each took a paper from the box and revealed their number.

"Alright, so now, number 1, please write your question." The host said and the others faced the front.

"No."

"No."

"No."

Every question, Chaeyoung said no and finally, it's his turn to write the question.

He flashed the board and the other employees said no except for Mina who have yet said her response.

"Ms. Mina, please turn around to look at the question." The host said and Mina turned around to see the question.

But soon, she covered her mouth and her eyes starts to turn watery.

'Mina, will you marry me?'

That's what Chaeyoung write and of course, with the help of the employees, this is a successful surprise.

Suddenly, the lights goes off and there's only one light flashing on the both of them.

"Mina, I know the both of us are only together for only a year, but I can feel that you are the right one for me. I just want you to be tied with me, be beside me as always. I'm not good at doing romantic stuffs and saying romantic words, but I surely know how to say, I want you to be my wife and even if you're old, I will still love you like we just started dating. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not suitable for you because you're too perfect. If you're gonna change my words by saying your flaws, then you're wrong. Because your imperfections makes you more perfect. And because I love you, so much, that you literally have no flaws to me. All I see is an angel with me all the time. I want to thank you for being beside me at difficult times, taking care of me, always giving me massages whenever you see that I'm too stressed. And I hope you will continue to stay with me until death do us apart." Chaeyoung said before kneeling down on one knee, pulling out a small box.

"Will you marry me?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung then slide the ring into her ring finger before hugging her.

The rest of the lights are then turned on and their parents were clapping happily upon seeing this successful proposal.

"Kiss." The employees start to chant and Chaeyoung break the hug.

He then wiped Mina's tears with his thumb before whispering I love you to her.

Chaeyoung leaned in and claimed Mina's lips which the employees cheered and popping some of the party poppers.

________________________________________

Time for marriage!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!