27

Chaeyoung and Mina dressed themselves in a formal wear since they are going to meet Mr. Vincent today.

Mina told Chaeyoung that Mr. Vincent told then to meet at a cafe nearby a popular billiard center.

After that, they left their hotel and went to the cafe to see Mr. Vincent already waiting there.

"Hi Mr. Vincent." Chaeyoung greeted and bowed to him.

"Oh, you're Mr. Son right?" Mr. Vincent asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Nice to meet you. Have you been here for long?" Chaeyoung asked while they shook hands.

"No, I just arrived. Come take a seat." They then sat down across Mr. Vincent and they start to talk about each other's proposal.

They can't come together to determine whose proposal are they going to use at the end so Mr. Vincent suggested to go to the billiard center and play a game.

"We will use the proposal of whoever wins." Mr. Vincent suggested and looked at Chaeyoung for his response.

The latter then agreed and they went to the billiard center.

They got a 8-ball table and they arranging the balls before they start their game.

Luckily for Chaeyoung, he have played this before so he got the hang of this real quick.

Mr. Vincent is almost similar to Chaeyoung which cause a competitive competition between them.

Mr. Vincent saw that Chaeyoung keep hitting the balls and the balls that Chaeyoung is supposed to hit is getting lesser and lesser on the table.

Mr. Vincent then glance at Mina who is looking at their competition at the side.

"Mr. Son, why not you give this pretty lady a try here?" Chaeyoung who is aiming and ready to shoot, stopped his movement and stood up straight.

He looked at Mina who is looking back at him.

Chaeyoung then went to Mina and passed her the cue.

"Go and give it a try." Chaeyoung said and Mina took the cue hesitatingly.

Chaeyoung taught Mina how to place her hand and how to adjust her position so that she will be more comfortable when she try to hit the ball.

Since the table is lower, Mina have to bend down lower which cause the front of her shirt to be hanging open, exposing her body underneath.

Chaeyoung didn't realize that Mr. Vincent was checking Mina out until he saw his reaction through the reflection of a glass panel.

Chaeyoung pulled Mina up and took his jacket for Mina to wear it.

Chaeyoung even zip up the jacket all the way up to the top possessively and pulled Mina closer to him to show Mr. Vincent that Mina is his.

Mina then continue and successfully hit the white ball to the colored ball which rolled into the pocket.

Mina cheered and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Her first time playing this? I don't believe it." Mr. Vincent said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Well, she tends to learn things fast." Chaeyoung complimented and Mina blushed.

Mina passed the cue back to Chaeyoung and she went back to the seat beside.

Chaeyoung then continue to clear the balls until the last 8 ball.

"You win, so we will be using your proposal then. Good game with you Mr. Son. Hope our collaboration can be successful." Mr. Vincent said and Chaeyoung shook hands with him.

"Thank you. It's my pleasure working with you." Chaeyoung said and they smiled.

After that, they left and Mr. Vincent left Michaeng alone.

"Wanna go take a look around? We are not necessary only here for work. Since we already finish our work, let's go shop around." Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's hand.

They then went to a shopping mall nearby and they walked around the shopping mall.

They only did window shopping since Mina doesn't like Chaeyoung spending his money recklessly.

After shopping, they went to eat their meal before they went to some famous tourists attractions to take some photos.

Very soon, time passed and the sky turns dark.

Chaeyoung and Mina then decided to go back to their hotel to rest since they have spent almost entire day out.

________________________________________

Expecting a smut? 😏
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!