16

When they reached the hospital, Mina quickly rushed to her mum's ward and saw the doctor and nurses inside doing checks on her.

She waited outside the ward while Chaeyoung just finished parking his car.

Not long later, the doctor came out and told Mina about her mum's current condition.

"Surprisingly, her condition improved within these few days and managed to wake up after a few months in coma. But she still can't discharge yet because we are not sure if there will be any side effect after the accident so she's still under observation." The doctor said.

"Alright, thank you doctor." Mina said and bowed to him.

The doctor and nurses left the ward before Mina went in to see her mum looking at her.

"Mum..." Mina then sped to her and hugged her.

"Mina, my daughter..." Her mum hugged her back and the both of them are sobbing in happiness.

Chaeyoung who arrived at the ward decided to stay outside for the mother and daughter to have their personal conversation time.

After about an hour, the nurse came in and inform Mina about the payment of hospital bills.

Mina then followed her out and saw Chaeyoung outside the ward using his phone.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called and Chaeyoung looked up.

"I thought you left." Mina said.

"Well, I thought of giving both of you some time to talk since it's been months since you last talk to your mum." Chaeyoung said.

"Um... Do you mind help me look after my mum? I'm going to make payment for the bills." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Mina muttered a thank you to him before following the nurse to the front counter.

Chaeyoung then exhaled a deep breath through his mouth and cleared his throat before entering the ward.

He knocked on the door twice before he entered the ward.

"Hello auntie." Chaeyoung greeted and bowed.

"You are?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"Oh, I'm Son Chaeyoung, Mina's friend." Chaeyoung introduced.

"Oh, I remembered hearing you talking to me when I'm in coma." Mrs. Myoui said.

"You heard me?" Chaeyoung asked and she nodded.

"Come here young man." Chaeyoung then walked towards the chair beside and sat down.

"I heard you saying that you want to court Mina. But what is it that you like about her? I'm not sure if you're a good guy as well." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Just everything. As long as it's her, no matter what my heart will be screaming for her." Chaeyoung said.

"And I know my past isn't that good and I bet if you know, you wouldn't want me to date Mina but I will prove it to you that I can take good care of her and not allow her to suffer." Chaeyoung said.

"Your past? What about your past?" Mrs. Myoui asked and once again, Chaeyoung fidget uncomfortably.

"Um... It's actually my previous job... Because previously, I work as a... a pornstar. But! I've quit. Now my new job is an employee in a construction company." Chaeyoung said and Mrs. Myoui frowned.

"And why did you want to work as a pornstar before?" She asked which caused Chaeyoung to rubbed the back of his nape.

"I was too young to think about my future and probably the pleasure makes me obsessed with it. But now, I have think about my future and I know that working as that wouldn't be able to support my family in the future even though it's enough for me now. That's why I thought of changing to a decent job." Chaeyoung explained and looked at Mrs. Myoui who have an unexplainable expression on her face.

Chaeyoung was very nervous about what she's thinking and what she will say about Chaeyoung and just when Mrs. Myoui was about to talk, Mina came back and saw Chaeyoung on the chair beside the bed.

"Oh, you guys were talking?" Mina asked and Mrs. Myoui nodded.

"About what?" Mina asked.

"You and him. You guys not a couple? Chaeyoung told me that you guys are just friends." Mrs. Myoui said and Mina blushed.

"W-What? No, we are just friends." Mina said with her face flushing red.

"Really?" Mrs. Myoui asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mum!" Mrs. Myoui then laughed at her daughter's reaction.

Mrs. Myoui then looked at Chaeyoung before giving him a nod.

Chaeyoung smiled and nod back to her.

________________________________________

Okay, Chaeyoung is going to confess!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!