30

"Please, can you give us at least 2 more days?" Mina begged but that woman didn't listen to her.

"No, I don't care how are you going to find it but I want you guys to be out now!" The woman yelled and she yanked Mina and her mum out of the apartment.

She also throw their luggage and all of their things out of the apartment causing their things to be all scattered before slamming the door shut.

Now Mina's worry is where to find another shelter.

She doesn't have a lot of money since she spent most of it in paying the owed rental for the past few months.

Mina and her mum sobbed while slowing packing their things neatly into the luggage and Mina called Chaeyoung.

"Hello?"

"C-Chaeng-ah..."

"Baby? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I..."

"Where are you now?"

"My apartment."

"Stay there. I'm coming over now."

Then, Chaeyoung hung up the call quickly.

Mina wiped her tears and stood up.

Very soon, Chaeyoung arrived and he saw Mina and her mum with luggage outside their apartment.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung called from afar, capturing Mina's attention.

Chaeyoung ran to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked Mina but she's too busy crying.

Chaeyoung then turned to Mrs. Myoui who sighed.

"The landlord wants to renovate this apartment for her son so she came earlier and throw us out. Now we don't even know where to find another place to sleep." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face.

He wiped her tears using his thumb and left a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm here, don't worry... If you guys don't mind, you can stay at my house." Chaeyoung suggested.

"Really? Thank you. We won't bother you too long. Once we find a place, we will move out." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's fine. You guys can stay permanently. It's not a bother. It's also boring for me to stay alone at that big house." Chaeyoung said and he helped them carry some luggage.

They then went Chaeyoung's car and they start placing their luggage to the back.

"Auntie, you don't have to do it. Just leave this to me and Mina." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Mrs. Myoui then went to back seat and waited for them.

"Hey, since now you are living with me, then we can, you know... Anytime..." Chaeyoung said and smirked to Mina.

Mina smacked Chaeyoung's bicep which caused him to laugh out loud.

"Don't you dare." Mina said while blushing.

She remembered what happened when they are still US.

"Why not? As long as we keep our voice low, auntie will not hear us." Chaeyoung said.

Mina ignored him which cause Chaeyoung to pout.

Unknowingly, Mrs. Myoui heard them because it's just the backrest of the back seat separating them.

After they finished putting the luggages into the car hood, they went to the seats and Chaeyoung started the engine before driving back to his house.

When they reached, Mrs. Myoui took some luggage which is lighter and they waited outside Chaeyoung's house.

Chaeyoung opened his house and they went in.

Chaeyoung told Mrs. Myoui where is her room.

"That room will be more convenient for you. Because there is a toilet in that room so at night when you need to use it, you don't have to come out here to use it." Chaeyoung said and Mrs. Myoui and thanked him before going in to her room.

"Then where is my room?" Mina asked.

"Sleep with me." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung, I'm serious." Mina said strictly.

________________________________________

Anyone wants them to sleep together in a room? Comment down!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!