22

Chaeyoung and Mina went to the office early in the morning to start their work so that they will not be in a rush later in the afternoon since they have to fetch Mrs. Myoui back home.

The both of them didn't really talk to each other except when Mina have something to hand over to Chaeyoung for checking or Chaeyoung wants Mina to complete some of the work.

The both of them quickly completed their work and when Chaeyoung looked at the time, it's already 1 pm.

"Come on, Mina. Let's go and fetch your mum." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

They then walked out of the office together but separated ways when they reached the ground floor.

Mina went to where Chaeyoung always drop her off and waited for him while Chaeyoung went to drive his car.

While walking towards his car, his mum suddenly called him.

"Hello?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, do me a favor. Invite all the employees in the company to join your dad's 55th birthday feast."

"What? Dad still organized this?"

"Not him, it's me. I thought that he have been working for almost the first half of his life and now it's finally his chance to relax. Moreover, his birthday is coming up soon so why not invite them to celebrate with him his retirement as well as his birthday? You know how much those employees meant to him."

"Alright, fine... I'll tell them about it."

"Thanks son. Bye."

"Bye mum."

His mum then hang up the call and got in his car.

He start the engine of the car and drive to where Mina is waiting for him.

Mina got in the car and Chaeyoung told her about this while driving to the hospital.

"But I don't have any nice dresses. It wouldn't be appropriate if I wear a t-shirt and jeans to his birthday feast. It seems so informal." Mina said.

"Then we will go and get a dress for you." Chaeyoung said but Mina shook her head.

"You're going to spend money again." Mina said.

"It's fine... Treat it as my gift to you for our 1st monthsary." Chaeyoung said and Mina give up protesting to him.

When they reach the hospital, Mina went to the counter for payment while Chaeyoung went to Mrs. Myoui's ward to help pack her items.

"So you and Mina are fine together? Nothing happen?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"No. I will make sure nothing destroy our relationship." Chaeyoung said.

"Thank you for taking care of her." Mrs. Myoui said and looked at Chaeyoung.

"No, I should thank you for raising up such a pretty daughter." Chaeyoung said and smiled.

Mrs. Myoui then hugged him while Chaeyoung hugged her back.

Just then, Mina entered the ward and saw them hugging.

"Mum, you don't want me as your daughter already?" Mina asked and her mum laughed.

They then let go of the hug and Mrs. Myoui walked towards Mina.

"Of course not, my girl. Let's go home." Mrs. Myoui said and they left the hospital.

Chaeyoung drive them back to Mina's apartment dropped them off under the building.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Don't mention it." Chaeyoung get down his car and went to take Mrs. Myoui's luggage.

After that, they went up and Chaeyoung drive off to a department store.

"Good afternoon sir." The staffs bowed to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung head straight to the female's department.

"Hi, may I ask if is custom made available?" Chaeyoung asked and the staff nodded.

"What kind of design do you want for the dress?" The staff asked and Chaeyoung start imagining how Mina will look like if she wear the dress together with the make-up. (A/n: What Chaeyoung imagined.👇)

"Anything else to add, sir?" The staff asked and Chaeyoung shook his head

"Alright, we will try to get this dress done in 1 week. Once the dress is done, we will call you to pick up the dress here." The staff said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Do I make payment now or later when I come to pick up the dress?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You can make payment when you come to pick up the dress." The staff said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Alright then. Thank you so much." Chaeyoung said and the staff bowed to him.

"Thank you, sir. Have a great day." The staff said.

Chaeyoung then left and went back home.

________________________________________

Next update will be on Chaeyoung's dad's birthday feast! Stay tune!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!