19

Finally, the new CEO will be arriving today.

Chaeyoung then drop Mina off nearby the company so that she will enter the company herself.

Because the company sets a rule that no dating between employees so Mina and Chaeyoung's relationship is a secret.

"Baby, remember, if the new guy come and tries to do anything to you-"

"I know, shout for help." Mina said and sighed.

"Geez, Chaeyoung... It's only a human. He's not any wild animals or aliens." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"I'm just worried that he might do something to you." Mina then pecked his lips which turned from a pout to a smile.

"You're thinking too much. Alright, I'm going in now. See you later in the office." Mina said and Chaeyoung waved to her.

Mina then checked if there's any other colleagues nearby before getting out of Chaeyoung's car.

Chaeyoung then drove into the company's carpark and parked his car before going up to the office.

"Hey, did you heard about it?"

"What?"

"Someone said the new CEO is very handsome."

"Really? Any pictures?"

"Nope."

Chaeyoung overheard 2 girls whispering to each other about the new CEO guy.

He then went out of the elevator once the door opens and went to his desk.

He saw Mina at her desk, already doing her work.

"Hey Mina." The admin assistant called and Mina stop her work.

"Yes?" Mina looked up.

"The new CEO is here. He says he wants to see you in his office 15 minutes later." The admin assistant said and Mina nodded.

The assistant then left and and Mina went back to do her job.

After a while, Mina looked at the time and realize that it's already 12 minutes passed.

She then stood up and went to the toilet to fix herself so that she will look presentable in front of the CEO.

After that, she slowly walks towards the CEO's office and knocked on the door.

She entered the office after knocking and saw the back of the swivel chair facing her. (A/n: for some who is not sure how it looks like, it looks like this👇)

 (A/n: for some who is not sure how it looks like, it looks like this👇)

"Sir, you called for me?" Mina spoke.

That's when everything goes slow motion for Mina as the chair started spinning, revealing...

"CHAEYOUNG?!" Mina exclaimed and Chaeyoung hushed her.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked.

"As you see, I'm the new CEO." Chaeyoung said and smiled.

"What? How?" Mina asked, still shocked by the fact that her boyfriend is the CEO and she didn't know it.

"My parents kicked me out of the house when I started to work as pornstar. And considering that my father is getting older now, I decided to take over the company but I want to know how this company works before I take over as the CEO." Chaeyoung said and walked towards Mina.

Chaeyoung even looked different in suit which Chaeyoung changed it earlier after he arrived to the office.

"I don't mean to hide this from you. But I know if you know who I am, you will be all formal to me in the office and not the usual carefree version of you." Chaeyoung said and Mina glared at him.

"And you're acting jealous of the CEO guy when apparently you're the one." Mina said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

He then hugged Mina from the back and rest his chin on Mina's shoulder.

"Chaeyoung! What if someone else walk in and saw us?!" Mina whisper-yelled.

"No one will come in, I told everyone not to disturb me." Chaeyoung said.

"Anytime if you're feeling tired and wants a rest, just come in and go to the back. There's a bed behind." Chaeyoung said.

"Why is there bed in the office?" Mina asked.

"Because sometimes my dad works overtime and there is a few times that he stayed in the office overnight." Chaeyoung explained before smirking to Mina.

"And you know... We can..." Mina then smacked Chaeyoung's hands which is on her tummy which cause Chaeyoung to chuckle.

"What are you thinking baby? I meant cuddling." Chaeyoung said and Mina pouted.

"I hate you. I want to go back to work. Let me go." Mina said but Chaeyoung tightened the hug.

"No... Don't... Just leave the work for now..." Chaeyoung whined like a baby while burying his face into Mina's neck.

"I wonder how will your dad react if he know you're encouraging your employee to procrastinate now." Mina said and smacked his hands.

Chaeyoung then sighed and let Mina go.

"I'm going back to work." Mina said but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Your desk is right here now." Chaeyoung said and pointed at a spacious desk at a corner in the same office as Chaeyoung.

"What? Are you serious?" Mina said.

"Of course. I want to see my baby when I'm working. It makes me feel motivated." Chaeyoung said and Mina giggled.

"Nonsense. Fine then, I'm moving my things here." Mina said and she went out to grab her stuffs to the desk.

________________________________________

Surprise! Chaeyoung is the new CEO! Many of you guess it was Bambam but nope. Initially wanted to add in a new character but still decided not to. (I'm enjoying seeing them being loving 😁)
And congrats to our girls for winning WWFC and BEST FEMALE GROUP at MAMA 2021! 🥳
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!