23

Chaeyoung delivered the dress to Mina's house once he collected the dress.

He paired it with a high heel that fits together with the dress.

Upon receiving the dress, Mina instantly called Chaeyoung and reprimanded him for spending money to get a custom made.

"Relax baby. They are having an event now so there's discount. It's not that expensive."

"Still, why did you get a custom made? You can just get some cheap dresses and it's fine."

"But I want you to be the most beautiful lady apart from my mum at my dad's birthday feast."

Mina can feel Chaeyoung pouting over the phone and she sighed.

"Fine but this is the last time you will be spending a lot of money. You seriously need to learn how to manage your finance properly."

"You will do it for me in the future. What's there to worry? I'm just spending it on my wife first before she's officially mine."

Chaeyoung's words made Mina flustered.

"Stop talking nonsense."

"I'm serious. Anyway, remember to be ready at about 6:30. I will come to fetch you at 6:40."

"Okay."

"Good. Love you, bye."

"Bye. Love you too."

Mina then hang up the call and took the dress as well as the heels to her room and tried it.

It fits her perfectly, the dress hugs her body showing her perfect curves.

The heels also goes well with the dress even though the dress is covering the heels.

Her mum entered her room and saw Mina wearing the dress.

Her mum smiled and sat down at Mina's bed while watching Mina checking herself out through the mirror.

"Chaeyoung get this for you?" Mrs. Myoui asked and Mina nodded.

"He's a good guy..." Mrs. Myoui said.

"Yeah... I never thought that I can have such a dream guy in my life." Mina said.

"I can see Chaeyoung truly loves you. Don't ever let him slip away. I've recognized him as my son-in-law." Mrs. Myoui said and Mina blushed.

"Mum!" Mina yelled and Mrs. Myoui chuckled.

"Alright. I'll stop teasing you. Come, let mum help you with the make up." Mrs. Myoui then took Mina's make up and start helping her daughter.

Mrs. Myoui only helped Mina to put some light make up which is enough for her to look pretty.

"There you go, my pretty little princess." Mrs. Myoui said and Mina opened her eyes.

Since it's been quite a while since she wore make up, she felt quite unusual with make up on.

Mina looked at her phone to check the time and saw that it's already 6:35pm.

She then packed her things into a small purse before she kissed her mum goodbye.

She went down to the pick-up point to wait for Chaeyoung.

Soon later, Chaeyoung arrived and just as he expected, Mina look goddess in that dress.

Mina got in the car and Chaeyoung start driving to the venue.

When they reached, quite a number of the employees have already reached and they greeted Chaeyoung since he's their CEO.

Chaeyoung went to find his dad and join him to welcome the guests.

After some time, the feast officially starts and Chaeyoung's dad got up to the front with a mic on his phone.

"Thank you everyone for attending my birthday feast. And also, I would like to thank my wife for organizing this. Her intention for organizing this is to celebrate my birthday as well as my retirement with the people I have been working with for years. Each of us here have a special bond and we are more than just boss and employees. All of you know that I treated you like my brothers and sisters, during break, we would also joke around, have some chit chats. Now most of us are older but I hope we are still able to keep in touch. Also, thank you guys for guiding my son, Chaeyoung. I really appreciate all of your efforts." Mr. Son said and he raised a glass of wine.

All of the other guests raised their glasses as well and cheers with Mr. Son before drinking the wine.

"Alright, I hope all of you enjoy your meal." Mr. Son said and the food is served.

Everyone started to dig in and Mina did not join Chaeyoung at his family table since Chaeyoung have not introduce Mina as his girlfriend to his parents.

Chaeyoung have thought of going open of Mina and his relationship later on after everyone had their meal.

When they are eating, Chaeyoung would look over to Mina occasionally who is just eating quietly by herself.

There's some guys that wanted to hit on Mina but she don't give a damn so they can only give up.

After their meal, Mr. Son went up to the front and starts talking using the mic.

"Alright, I think most of you have finished your meal. So besides celebrating my birthday and my retirement, I have some arrangements made to announce. And that is, my son will be getting married with the daughter of M Corp." Mr. Son said and a girl walked up to the front.

Chaeyoung frowned and quickly turned to Mina who is looking back at him with eyes full of tears.

________________________________________

Huhu... That destroyer... My Michaeng... 🥺
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!