6

Mina left the room after cleaning herself and lucky for her, Chaeyoung wasn't rough at all.

Mina sighed as she realized what she have just done.

Being a newbie pornstar wasn't what she wanted but she have to do it for money.

Mina then went to the nearby convenience store and took a bread, a cup noodles and also a sausage for her to add into her cup noodles.

When she went to pay for it, she passed the cashier her card but the cashier told her that her card doesn't have enough money.

"Erm... Then I think I will remove the noodles." Mina said and the cashier deleted the noodles from the list.

But once again, she was informed that her card still doesn't have enough money.

She then sighed and told the cashier that she will just get the sausage and finally, she can leave the store.

Mina walked to the nearby park and went to a empty bench before looking down at the one stick of sausage.

She then opened the packaging and start eating it slowly even though she's hungry.

Just then, a cup of noodles and bread that she picked earlier appeared in front of her.

Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung holding onto the food.

"You should eat a lot... You're so skinny..." Chaeyoung said and took a sit beside Mina on the bench.

Earlier, Chaeyoung happened to be in the store as he wanted to buy a packet of cigarette for himself.

He was looking around the store to see if there is anything if he wanted to buy and just then, he heard a voice that sounds familiar.

He popped his head beside the shelf and look towards the cashier's direction.

He then saw Mina who have problems buying the food that she wanted.

Chaeyoung saw Mina exiting the store with only one sausage and he frowned.

"She's already so skinny and now she only eat that?" Chaeyoung mumbled and went to the cashier.

"Give me a packet of Pall Mall." Chaeyoung said and the cashier turned around to take the packet from the shelf behind her.

Chaeyoung looked down at the counter and saw the bread and noodles that Mina couldn't afford.

"Is that all sir?" The cashier asked and scanned the barcode from the packet of cigarette.

"And also these two." Chaeyoung said while pointing at the bread and noodles.

The cashier then add the two items into the list and Chaeyoung paid for it.

"Is there hot water here?" Chaeyoung asked and the cashier told him where the hot water are.

Chaeyoung opened the noodles cover and start adding the seasoning for Mina.

He poured the hot water into the cup noodles and closed the cap before leaving the store with the bread.

He sped off to where he saw the direction that Mina went and saw her at the bench, eating her sausage quietly.

He calmed down himself and walked towards her calmly.

He put the food in front of her and Mina looked up at him.

Chaeyoung sat down beside Mina and put the food in between them on the bench.

"Actually... You don't have to do this..." Mina said while Chaeyoung unwrapped the plastic around the cigarette packet.

"It's fine... I don't want you to be sick next time when we shoot videos together." Chaeyoung said as he took out 1 cigarette and light it.

"Then how much is this? I can pay you, but maybe not now." Mina said but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's fine. Just treat it as a treat from me for our collaboration." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

She muttered a soft thank you to Chaeyoung and took the noodles before she start slurping it.

Chaeyoung then watched Mina eat the noodles deliciously while smoking.

"So, since we are going to work together in the future, why not tell me more about yourself? It's hard working with someone I don't really know." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked at him with her mouth full of noodles.

Cute.

________________________________________

New chapter! Let's see how will they get along with each other.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!