37

"Okay thank you. I'll go over to collect it later." Chaeyoung then hang up the phone before turning around to see Mina behind him.

"Heol! Baby, you scared me." Chaeyoung said while holding onto his chest.

"What are you going to take?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung cleared his throat.

"Just some of the documents." Chaeyoung said and Mina was about to ask further but someone suddenly knocked on the door.

Chaeyoung sigh in relief and Mina went back to her seat.

"Come in." Chaeyoung said and the door flew open.

"Mr. Son, there's some problems at the construction site. We need you to head over now." The engineer as well as the architect came and said.

Chaeyoung nodded and he went to the site together with them.

Mina was about to follow but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"You're not going." Chaeyoung said and Mina frowned.

"It's too dangerous and dirty there. Just stay here. I will go and take a look. I'll come back real quick okay?" Chaeyoung said and patted Mina's head.

Mina then nodded and Chaeyoung smiled.

He left his office and went to the construction site to see the materials as well as the wall of the building.

"We realize that this materials wasn't what we ordered. This company gave us a cheaper material which is almost like fake bricks." The architect then take one of the bricks and break it easily in front of Chaeyoung.

"We didn't realize this until that wall collapsed." The engineer said and point at a big hole.

Chaeyoung scratched his head and sighed.

"It's fine. I'll contact the seller. I think it's impossible to continue work today. So you guys can leave first. But please remember to turn off all the machines." Chaeyoung reminded the engineer and he nodded.

Chaeyoung then pulled out his phone and start dialing the seller's phone number.

Once the call gets through, Chaeyoung starts questioning the seller.

"Sorry, but he is not here now. I'm just his assistant."

Chaeyoung sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Then please inform me when he's back."

"Alright."

"Thank you." Chaeyoung then hung up the call and went to check all of the materials.

It turns out that all of the materials were the cheap and fragile one instead of the one he paid for.

After checking around the site, he decided to leave and just then, the assistant contacted him and told him that the seller is back.

Chaeyoung called his number once again and he picked up the call since the seller doesn't know it's Chaeyoung's phone number as they previously contact using Chaeyoung's office number.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Lee, I heard from my workers that you gave me the cheaper goods. What about the materials that I've ordered?"

"You are?"

"Son Chaeyoung."

"..." The seller then hang up the phone and Chaeyoung frowned.

Chaeyoung tried to dial back but it says that the phone is powered off.

Chaeyoung was left no choice but he have to contact his lawyer about it.

His lawyer also came down to the site and check on the materials.

Chaeyoung also break the brick in front of his lawyer to prove to him.

"Does all of this makes up a good evidence that he breach the contract?" Chaeyoung asked as he put the bricks aside.

"I will have to do some investigation on his company. Once the evidence is enough and strong enough to fight with him, I will send out the letter to him and if he still doesn't compensate or change this, we can meet him at the court." His lawyer said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Alright then. Thank you. Keep me updated on the investigation." Chaeyoung said and his lawyer nodded.

His lawyer then left and Chaeyoung decide to go back to his office.

Once he opened the door, Mina looked up and stopped her work.

"What was the problem?" Mina asked.

"The seller gives me some cheap materials instead of the one I've bought. That p*ssy don't even dare to pick up my phone now." Chaeyoung said as he went to his desk.

"But I've contacted my lawyer and once investigation done, he will receive a letter." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

She then turn her attention back to her work and continue doing it.

But she feel that someone is staring at her so she look up and saw Chaeyoung staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me?" Mina asked.

"It makes me feel calm to look at you." Chaeyoung said and Mina slightly blush.

"It's just like once I see you, all of the problems and stress I'm thinking or experiencing just disappear like magic." Chaeyoung said and smiled dearly to Mina.

"Stop flirting and continue your work." Mina said and ignored Chaeyoung.

But Chaeyoung continue to stare at the penguin, letting his mind to think of their future live after they are married.

________________________________________

Boring chapter right?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!