32

"Mina, it's not what you think." Chaeyoung explained while panicking.

Mina then walked closer to them and she went to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is still randomly blabbering while Mina is looking at him.

Mina then cupped his cheeks and give him a peck on the lips which made Chaeyoung stopped.

Emily covered her eyes and shook her head.

"Please don't shower loves for each other in front of me." Emily said and Mina chuckled.

"Wait wait... What is going on?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, just happen to see your girlfriend at the stall below buying lunch and we thought of pranking you to see how will you react." Emily said and Chaeyoung frowned.

"And whose idea is it?" Chaeyoung asked while eyeing Emily and she sighed.

"Fine fine, it's me." Emily said.

"And you allowed her?" Chaeyoung asked Mina and she nodded.

"I wanted to see if will you cheat on me." Mina said.

"Never. Don't even doubt me." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"Okay okay, stop. I'm not here to see how you guys shower your loves to each other." Emily said.

Emily then dig her bag and took out an envelope.

"Here, this is my wedding invitation." Emily said and Chaeyoung opened it to see.

"Oh, Darren?" Chaeyoung looked at Emily which she sighed.

"That idiot fucking impregnated me. He's lucky that I love him or else I'm gonna cut his balls." Emily said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I still remember how you and Darren are always bickering. Now look at both of you." Chaeyoung said.

"Well, he have a way in courting girls."

"But I thought you always took precautions? Or you didn't take pills on purpose?" Chaeyoung asked.

"That idiot gets horny in the middle of the night and he didn't even wear condom while doing it. His pull-out game sucks." Emily said and rubbed her stomach.

"How many weeks?" Mina asked.

"About 5 weeks now." Emily said and just then, her phone started ringing.

Emily picked up the call and even if she's not on speaker, Michaeng can hear how worried Darren is over the phone.

"Fine fine, I'm going down now." Emily said and hung up the call.

"I gotta go now. Remember to attend my wedding." Emily said and they nodded.

Emily then walked out by herself and of course, she closed the door before leaving.

After that, Chaeyoung turned to Mina and pouted.

"I'm sad baby. Hor can you doubt me?" Chaeyoung said and Mina pinched his cheeks.

"Just a small test. But you did a great job." Mina said and Chaeyoung smirked.

"Really? Then... Can I have my reward?" Chaeyoung asked while inching closer to Mina.

"What?" Mina back out but Chaeyoung looped his right arm around Mina's waist and pulled her closer to him.

Mina's butt is leaning against the edge of the table while Chaeyoung's left hand is on top of the table, trapping Mina in between.

"Don't you think I should be rewarded for being a good boy?" Chaeyoung then leaned down to capture Mina's lips.

Mina kissed back quickly but then, after a while, she pushed him away.

"Ch-Chaeyoung..." Mina called in between the kiss and put her palms on Chaeyoung's chest before pushing him slightly.

Chaeyoung pulled away and pouted.

"We are in the office now. Behave." Mina said but Chaeyoung didn't listen to her.

"You forgot about the bed behind the curtain?" Chaeyoung used his head to point at the curtain across the room.

"Still no-Wait!" Mina exclaimed as Chaeyoung suddenly carried her by the bridal style.

"I'm hungry now... For you." Chaeyoung said and walked into the curtain while carrying Mina.

________________________________________

Come to think of it, I'm not gonna include any angst or emo scenes. Michaeng smut next again?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!