2

The next day

"Where the hell is Son Chaeyoung?!" Jihyo yelled while throwing the script on the ground.

"We can't contact him." Her assistant said.

"I remembered telling him about the shoot today. Now time is almost up and Emily is already here. If that smol not here then who to choose?!" Jihyo complained and rubbed her temples using her thumb and middle finger.

Jihyo asked her assistant to contact Chaeyoung's company and ask if is he on leave today but his company said no.

Jihyo then messaged him and not a while later, Chaeyoung replied.

Hyo-mas: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE SHOOT?!

Seyoung: Geez I can hear your scream from here...

Seyoung: Relax... I'm not going for today's shoot. I'm going for some activities so find someone else...

Hyo-mas: Then don't you know to inform me or your company beforehand?

Seyoung: I forgot about it. It happened too sudden and now I need to rush off so bye.

Jihyo then grunted loudly and stomped her feet on the ground.

"Son Chaeyoung is not coming today. Ask for replacement from the company." Jihyo commanded and everyone starts to get back to their work.

———

"Eh? Isn't this girl from last night?" Dahyun asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"Let me introduce. She's Sana. She said that she have nothing to do and since you need volunteers, I invited her to help and she's more than willing to." Tzuyu said and turned to Sana.

"These are my friends. The white man is Dubu Dahyun, and this little one is smol Seyo- I mean Chaeyoung." Tzuyu introduced and Sana shook hands with them.

"Then what about your friend? Is she not coming?" Tzuyu asked Sana and Sana checked her phone.

"I messaged her earlier and she said she have already reached. Probably she got lost." Sana said and called her friend.

Just after a while of ringing, they heard a shout.

"SANA!"

All of them turned to the direction of the voice and saw another beauty.

Sana then end the call and put her phone at her back pocket.

"Oh, there she is." Sana said and Momo sped towards her.

"What took you so long?" Sana asked the panting Momo.

"I got lost. Luckily I still managed to find my way here." Momo said and Sana turned to the others.

"Oh, this is my friend, Momo." Sana said and Momo bowed to them.

"Hold on, let me go to the toilet first." Momo said and went to the toilet nearby.

Tzuyu then put his arms on Sana's shoulder and nudged Dahyun.

"Stop staring." Tzuyu said and pushed Dahyun's chin upwards to close his open mouth.

"She's single now." Sana added and Dahyun blushed.

"I-I don't know what are you guys talking about." He said and left them.

Chaeyoung then followed Dahyun as he doesn't see Tzuyu and Sana being lovey dovey.

Once Momo came out of the toilet, the group of people start doing the activity.

As Sana and Momo are together, the guys get together and gather around Tzuyu.

"Bro, you like her?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at Sana's direction and saw Sana looking back at him.

He broke the stare and looked down.

"Yeah... Like, she just give me a weird feeling last night when I saw her." Tzuyu said and the other two cooed.

"Ooo~ Tzu Tzu in love~" Dahyun mocked.

"Into Japanese girl eh~" Chaeyoung joined and the both of them laughed at Tzuyu who is blushing.

Tzuyu then give them a headlock and told them to shut up.

After that, he released them and looked at Sana and saw her talking to Momo while laughing.

And upon seeing that, Tzuyu smile unconsciously as well.

Whipped.

________________________________________

So for those who don't know about this Seyoung joke, well Tzuyu wanted to call Chaeyoung but because she need to speak fast and accidentally called her Seyoung instead. (But I forgot which video is it)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!