21

Chaeyoung and Mina are walking hand-in-hand while going to Mrs. Myoui's ward.

It's been quite some time since they last visited her so they decided to visit her today since Chaeyoung manage to finish his work early.

"Mum." Mina called once she entered the ward.

Her mum then put down the newspaper that she's reading and smiled at her daughter.

"What brings both of you here?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"Nothing. Just thought of visiting you since it's been quite a while since we visit you." Mina said.

Just then, the doctor came in and checked on Mrs. Myoui's condition.

"Hm... She have been in good condition ever since she woke up and during these days of keeping track, she have also been doing well. She can be discharged tomorrow anytime when there's someone free to pick her up." The doctor said and Mina smiled.

"Alright, thank you doctor." Mina said and he left the ward.

"Finally mum, you can go home tomorrow." Mina said and her mum smiled as well.

"We can come and fetch her up tomorrow. I don't have any schedule at the afternoon right?" Chaeyoung asked Mina and she shook her head.

"Alright then, we can come and fetch you home probably at 1:30 pm." Chaeyoung said.

"Thank you." Mrs. Myoui said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's nothing. You don't have to." Chaeyoung said.

They then chatted for a while before they planned to go back.

As Chaeyoung are driving back, the thunder suddenly strike and soon later, rain starts pouring down heavily.

Chaeyoung then drive into Mina's apartment carpark so that Mina will not have to walk under the rain.

But because it was raining too heavily, Mina is worried that accidents might happen so she stopped Chaeyoung from leaving.

"Just park your car and come up with me. It's raining so heavily and I don't want any accidents to happen." Mina said and Chaeyoung sighed.

He know he can't fight against his girlfriend so he decided to do as what he was told.

After parking his car, he went up to Mina's apartment and Chaeyoung sat down at the couch while observing Mina's small but cosy apartment.

"What are you looking at?" Mina asked Chaeyoung as she passed him a cup of water.

"Is that you when you're young?" Chaeyoung asked as he point at a photo frame placed at the TV console.

Mina quickly run over and slammed the photo frame down.

"Why are you covering it?" Chaeyoung asked while frowning after seeing Mina's reaction.

"I look funny when I was young." Mina said while slightly blushing.

"Really? I don't see it. I only know that you're cute when you're young and you're beautiful now." Chaeyoung said and walked over to the photo frame that Mina slammed it down.

Chaeyoung took the photo frame and looked at Mina's picture when she was young.

"I can imagine how our child will look like in the future." Chaeyoung said while smirking and leaning closer to Mina.

Mina then pushed him away and run into her room like a penguin.

Chaeyoung laughed at his girlfriend's cute reaction before placing the photo frame back to where it was.

Mina quickly changed her clothes and went out to join Chaeyoung who is looking at documents through his phone.

Mina snatched his phone away and put it aside.

"Work's over, Mr. Son. Please learn to relax." Mina said and sat down beside Chaeyoung.

"I think the rain is not getting any smaller so I think it's best if you stay here for a night." Mina suggested and Chaeyoung dramatically covered his front body using his hands.

"And what are you going to do to me? You're gonna rape me?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina scoffed.

"Funny, Chaeyoung-ah. Come lay down, I will help massage your head." Mina said and patted on the pillow covering her lap.

Chaeyoung then laid his head on top of the pillow and closed his eyes.

Mina start to massage on his temples which caused Chaeyoung to feel sleepy very soon.

Mina know that Chaeyoung is falling asleep so she offered him to sleep at a guest room instead of the couch.

Chaeyoung then went to the guest room and slammed his body on the bed.

Mina helped to cover him with a blanket before combing his hair.

Just as Mina was about to leave, Chaeyoung hold her hand and opened his eyes sleepily.

"Goodnight baby." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"Goodnight. Have a good rest." Mina said and went back to her room.

________________________________________

Nothing is going to happen here = no smuts so don't anticipate anything. 😏
By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!