34

After almost 3 hours of sleep, the both of them woke up in each other's arms and they smiled to each other.

"Did you rest well?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung then left a kiss on her forehead before he stood up to wear his clothes.

Mina was about to sit up but she felt sore below.

Chaeyoung heard Mina winced so he turned to her and went to her.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

Chaeyoung helped Mina to sit up and adjust the pillow behind so that she can rest against the headboard.

Mina used the blanket to cover her naked body while Chaeyoung helped her to pick up her clothes.

"Am I too rough earlier?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You're not but you're wild." Mina corrected and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I'm telling this to you now, no sex for a week." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"But baby..." Chaeyoung was about to whined but Mina flicked his forehead.

"No. Please learn to control your hormones. We are basically having sex every 4 to 5 days." Mina said.

"I can't help it though... Probably going through the maturity development." Chaeyoung said and Mina showed him a disgusted face.

"How old are you? Please don't use that as an excuse." Mina said and she shooed Chaeyoung out so that she can change her clothes.

After putting on her clothes, she limped out of the room to the office.

"Wait, can the people outside hear what are we doing earlier?" Mina asked worriedly and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Of course not. I installed soundproof walls here intentionally." Chaeyoung said.

"Means you have been preparing for this moment?" Mina asked with one of her eyebrows raised and crossing her arms.

"No. I mean if someone were to come in here and discuss about business proposal or plans with me, it is to be confidential. What's worse if there is a spy out there?" Chaeyoung said and suddenly, Mina's stomach growled.

Chaeyoung chuckled and walked towards Mina.

"Let's go eat since we didn't manage to have our lunch earlier." Chaeyoung said and dragged Mina out of the office.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung slow down." Mina said as Chaeyoung is walking too fast while dragging her along.

"Oh shit, sorry baby, I forgot." Chaeyoung stopped and turned to Mina.

He then carried her by the bridal style which caused Mina to be flustered.

"Chaeng! We are in the company now!" Mina whisper-yelled while slapping Chaeyoung's chest.

"So?"

"What do you mean by so? People are looking." Mina said lowly and hide her face on Chaeyoung's neck with her arms looped around his neck.

"Well I don't care. You're my girlfriend and they know it. What's wrong for me to carry my girlfriend?" Chaeyoung then start walking towards his car.

His employees watched them and some are squealing because of how sweet Chaeyoung is to Mina. (Well, they also ship Michaeng)

Chaeyoung opened the passenger's door and get Mina into the seat carefully.

He helped Mina with her seatbelt and not forgetting to steal a kiss from Mina.

Chaeyoung jogged over to the driver's seat and he drove off to a restaurant.

When they reached the restaurant, Chaeyoung saw a guy eyeing at Mina.

Chaeyoung clenched his fists and decided to ignore him.

They ordered their food and Chaeyoung took a glance to the guy again and saw him still looking at Mina.

Chaeyoung then took his suit to cover Mina's legs and Mina noticed Chaeyoung's mood.

She hold his hand and smiled to him.

"It's fine..." Mina said and Chaeyoung managed to calm down thanks to Mina or else, that guy's face will be punched so bad.

Not long later, their food is served and they enjoyed that food since it's another well known restaurant.

When Chaeyoung and Mina went to make payments, it's the guy that eyed Mina earlier.

After making payments, the guy stopped them and walked to Mina.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The guy asked and Mina nodded.

"That's sad. I was thinking if I can ask this handsome out." The guy said and the couple was shocked.

So this means that the guy wasn't looking at Mina but he's checking Chaeyoung out.

Chaeyoung quickly hide behind Mina.

"Sorry bro, I'm not gay." Chaeyoung said and he quickly pulled Mina out of the restaurant.

After they got Chaeyoung's car, Chaeyoung exhaled a deep breath through his mouth while Mina laughed at him.

"Baby! It's not funny!" Chaeyoung said.

"And you thought that guy was looking at me." Mina said and continue laughing.

Chaeyoung frowned and pouted.

"Who knows? It seems like he was looking at you." Chaeyoung said.

"Then I guess I should watch you closer as well. You can even attract gays with your charms." Mina said and Chaeyoung combed his hair proudly.

"Of course... My parents give me this goddamn charms..." Chaeyoung proudly said and Mina fake a gag.

"Stop it, I'm just joking about what I said." Mina said and buckled her seatbelt.

Chaeyoung then pouted and buckled his seatbelt as well.

Chaeyoung drive back home since it's going to be night time soon.

________________________________________

Huhu, another boring chapter.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!