31

"Hi serious." Chaeyoung said and waved to Mina childishly which made her facepalmed.

"Why do I have such a boyfriend?" Mina muttered and Chaeyoung heard it.

"You can't say that, serious." Chaeyoung said and pouted.

"Which is my room?" Mina asked.

"Like I said, sleep with me. There's another bedroom but it's full of my junk inside. I will clean it up tomorrow since it's already going to be night time." Chaeyoung said and Mina sighed.

"You better not do anything while sleeping." Mina warned and Chaeyoung nodded.

"But can I hug you while sleeping? At least?" Chaeyoung asked with hopeful puppy eyes.

Mina couldn't stand how Chaeyoung pleaded her so she nodded.

Chaeyoung cheered and excitedly lead Mina to his room.

When they reached his room, Mina start unpacking her things and placed it in the wardrobe as where Chaeyoung pointed it to her.

After that, Chaeyoung told Mina to go shower while he prepare dinner for them.

"You know how to cook?" Mina asked.

"Of course. I'm staying alone and it's necessary for me to know how to cook it. I can't be eating take-outs everyday." Chaeyoung said and he walked out of the room.

He then start cooking some of the simple dishes that he knows how to cook and once he's done, he went to Mrs. Myoui's room and called her.

Just as he finished the cooking, Mina also came out from the shower.

The three of them then sat down at the small round dining table and start eating the food.

After they finish eating, Chaeyoung and Mina washed the plates together while Mrs. Myoui went back to her room to rest.

They spent their first night together at Chaeyoung's house peacefully with Chaeyoung spooning Mina when sleeping.

The next day, they went to work together since the employees already know about their relationship, the couple finally doesn't have to walk into the company separately.

They just work in silence and the time passed real quick.

During lunch, Chaeyoung is still working so Mina helped him to buy lunch.

Just when Chaeyoung is quietly doing his job, suddenly, someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." Chaeyoung said and the door flew open.

Chaeyoung heard the sound of high heels clicking on the ground and he clearly remembered that Mina is not wearing high heels today.

He then looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Remember me?"

"Emily..." Chaeyoung said and he quickly stood up to close the door.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I miss you..." She said.

Her hands then start to travel around Chaeyoung's body but he stopped her.

"No stop. I already have a girlfriend." Chaeyoung said.

"But it's been so long since we..." Emily trailed off and her hands starts getting lower.

Chaeyoung quickly moved away and stood far from her.

"Stop Emily, I will not cheat on my girlfriend." Chaeyoung said.

"Come on... She's not even here. She wouldn't know. We just make it quick and before she came back, I will make sure I get your mind blown." Emily said and start inching closer to him.

Chaeyoung pushed her away and glared at her.

"No matter where she is, either by my side or far away from me, I will not cheat on her. This is not just about an act in front of her while I watched girls behind her. It's about sense of security that I give her and responsibility that I promise her. So please get out of my office now before I get my guards to chase you out." Chaeyoung said while pointing at the door.

Just then, the door opened and Mina stood by the door.

________________________________________

Oh no, what will happen next? Fight? Break up?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!