7

Mina quickly chewed the noodles and swallowed it before she start talking about herself.

"Well, as you know my name, Myoui Mina. I am 24 this year and I am the only child in my family." Mina said before she continue to slurp her noodles.

"Okay then. I'm Son Chaeyoung and I'm 22 this year. And wow, I thought you're just 21 years old. You look so young." Chaeyoung said and Mina chuckled.

"Thank you for this compliment." Mina said.

"Hm... Then, are you single?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded before pointing at Chaeyoung since her mouth is full of noodles.

"I'm single as well. Well then have you ever dated?" Chaeyoung asked but Mina shook her head.

"What? I thought you will have a lot of suitors." Chaeyoung said but Mina shrugged.

"Probably it's because I didn't really care about them that's why." Mina said.

"Hm... Then why did you decided to be a pornstar?" Chaeyoung asked but Mina is hesitating to answer.

Chaeyoung saw Mina staring down at her lap and get it as a hint that Mina might not want to speak about the reasons behind it.

"I mean, it's fine if you don't want to say it. It's your own privacy." Chaeyoung said and smiled to Mina.

Mina muttered thank you and tore the packing of the bread before she start eating.

"So after this, where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina looked at her phone to check the time.

Chaeyoung then saw how old and broken Mina's phone is as her screen protector is almost fully cracked and her phone even have some scratches beside and behind the phone screen which means she dropped it quite a few times.

The phone is also a very outdated phone but Mina is still using it as though the phone is brand new.

"Home maybe. There's no place for me to go since I don't really have much friends to hang out with." Mina said and Chaeyoung sensed a hint of loneliness in her tone.

"Why not come with me to somewhere else? My friends wouldn't mind if you joined." Chaeyoung suggested but Mina rejected.

"It's going to be awkward since I don't even know your friends." Mina said.

"I don't think so. There's also 2 Japanese girls and I think you will make good friends with them." Chaeyoung said but Mina still reject it.

Chaeyoung then plead for her to join until Mina finally agreed.

"Okay then, let's go." Chaeyoung said and the both of them start walking towards Chaeyoung's car.

Chaeyoung being the gentleman, opened the passenger's door for Mina so that she can get in.

After that, he jogged over to the driver's seat and start driving off to their meeting place.

When they reached, Chaeyoung told Mina to stay close to him since it's a pub with crazy people and drunk people everywhere.

Then when they reached in front of a certain cabin, Chaeyoung turned around to check if is Mina still behind him before opening the door, revealing his friends.

"Ayo! Heard you finally went for shoot today huh?" Dahyun teased and Chaeyoung stood in front of them.

"Guys, I want to introduce someone new." Chaeyoung said and gestured for Mina to enter.

"Your girlfriend?" Tzuyu teased and Mina entered the cabin.

"So she's Myoui Mina and she will be joining us for the rest of the meeting if you guys don't mind." Chaeyoung said and the other 4 clapped their hands.

"Of course we don't mind. You know how happy we are to see new people." Dahyun said.

The 4 of them then start to do some self introduction and shook hands with Mina.

"Oh my god! Japanese?" Sana asked excitedly and Mina nodded.

Momo and Sana then squealed before hugging Mina.

"Finally we met another Japanese in Korea." Momo said and they dragged Mina to the seat before the 3 girls start talking to each other.

"So now, I think we can split the cabin into two. Girls one side, guys another side." Chaeyoung said before joining the guys for drink and chat.

"Hey, is she really your girlfriend? You didn't said earlier while doing the introduction." Tzuyu asked.

"Of course no. She's my girl partner for the shoot. And she will be for rest of the videos." Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina who is smiling while listening to Samo's nonsense.

________________________________________

So Jline have finally reunited. Guess I can start with the dating stuff real soon. (Dahyun and Momo is still not together for some who is confused.)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!