3

The next day, since there is no schedule for Chaeyoung, he decided to go do some groceries shopping since his daily supplements is running out.

Just then, Jihyo texted Chaeyoung and informed him about the sudden shoot the next day.

Chaeyoung then sighed and just wrote a excuse that he is having flu today and took an mc for today and tomorrow.

After that, Jihyo simply replied okay and Chaeyoung turned off his phone.

He put his phone into his pocket and continue with his shopping.

Just then, he heard some murmurings closed to him so he turned to the direction of the murmurings and saw some girls looking at him while whispering to each other.

Chaeyoung smiled to them and they started squealing.

"Psh... Kids..." Chaeyoung mumbled once he turned away from them.

After he finish with all the shopping, he went to paid for it and after that, he went home.

Just then, his company sent him a table.

It's his schedule and lucky for him, he only have 2 days of shooting next week.

But Chaeyoung wanted to skip it so once again, he start thinking of excuses.

He then simply use any random excuse he can thought of that sounds logical and lied to his company.

After that, Dahyun texted him and told him that they are going for a drink and ask if he wants to tag along.

Chaeyoung then agreed and went to change his clothes instantly.

He then went to the pub that they used to go and start drinking.

The guys was just randomly chatting when a few girls went to their table and joined them.

"Hey handsome." Girl 1 said and tucked her hair behind her ear, trying to seduce the guys.

"Need a company?" Girl 2 asked Tzuyu while shifting closer to Tzuyu but Tzuyu shifted away.

Just as the girl 3 was about speak, Chaeyoung stood up and went to another empty table with other two guys following him.

The girls then scoffed and continue to talk within themselves.

"Won't your girl be angry if you come here to drink?" Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu shook his head.

"Wow, your girl is so chill man..." Dahyun said and later, a hand slipped from Tzuyu's left shoulder to his right shoulder.

Tzuyu turned his head and saw Sana.

Sana's hand then went up Tzuyu's ear and pinched it.

"Oww! Babe!" Tzuyu yelled while holding onto Sana's hand that is pinching his ear.

"Talking to girls eh? What if I'm not here? Are you going to sleep her already?!" Sana asked and Tzuyu shook his head.

"She's not even pretty like you!" Tzuyu commented and Sana released his ear.

"Let me catch you and you're dead." Sana said and Tzuyu smiled.

"Oh there will not be a chance for it because I will not do that." Tzuyu said.

After that, they continue to drink and chat.

And slowly days after days, weeks after weeks, Chaeyoung keep pushing all the shoots and it was left no choice but Jihyo have to go speak to Chaeyoung's company.

"Your pro actor, Mr. Son Chaeyoung have been rejecting shoots with various excuses and some are even absurd. If this continues, the views going to drop and we will be earning lesser." Jihyo said and the director clasped his hands together before resting his hands on the table.

"But what is the problem here? I don't hear him complaining or commanding for anything else." The director said.

"I don't know either. But Chaeyoung seems to have some problem with keeping his focus during shoots lately." Jihyo said.

"I'll see what I can do about it." The director said and Jihyo bowed to him before leaving the office.

________________________________________

Let us applause for our female main character soon!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!