25

Michaeng drove Sana to Tzuyu's house after the feast.

Sana was reluctant to go in as she's afraid that Tzuyu might throw her out of the house.

"Don't worry, he will be more than happy to see you again." Chaeyoung said and give her an assuring smile.

Sana then looked at the exterior of Tzuyu's house before she unbuckled her seatbelt and got off.

Michaeng wished her luck and she got up her courage before walking towards the door and ring the doorbell.

Not long later, Tzuyu opened the door and saw Sana looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked as his eyes turns cold and his face went back to the usual stoic expression but deep down inside his heart, it's about to jump out of his chest.

""Tzu... I..." Sana muttered.

"If there's nothing that you want to say, please leave. It's already late at night." Tzuyu said and was about to close the door but Sana spoke.

"I'm sorry..." Sana said and started crying.

"Please Tzuyu... I-I miss you..." Sana said.

"After you broke up with me, you're telling me that you miss me? Is this a joke Sana?" Tzuyu said angrily.

"I was forced to! I didn't want us to break! But my dad forced me to it!" Sana finally said it out and Tzuyu looked at her who is covering her face with her palms.

"M-My dad said if I d-don't agree to break up with you... He will make you jobless with whatever he can do and you will b-be blacklisted from all companies... I can't make this happen because o-of my selfishness..." Sana managed to uttered and Tzuyu's expression change.

His eyes turn to the usual warm eyes that he always used to see Sana and his facial expression also turns back to the warm Tzuyu.

Tzuyu look at the crying girl and it breaks his heart so much like a bullet just shoot through his heart in the middle.

He sighed and stepped aside, making some space for Sana to enter.

"Come in and we will talk about it." Tzuyu said and Sana walked in to the used-to-be familiar house.

Sana went to the couch and sat down while Tzuyu went to pour a glass of water for her to drink.

After that, Tzuyu went to join her at the couch and passed Sana some tissues to wipe her tears.

"So you mean the break up was forced by your dad? But why would he want us to break up?" Tzuyu asked.

"Because he wanted to set me up in an arranged marriage with someone else." Sana said.

"Who?"

"C-Chaeyoung... But because this arranged marriage was Chaeyoung's dad's idea and Chaeyoung's dad acknowledged Mina and his relationship, he will call off this arranged marriage." Sana said.

"So... You're not fixed in it anymore? And what's worse marrying my buddy?" Tzuyu asked and Sana shook her head.

Sana then hugged Tzuyu and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist tightly.

"I really miss you... Can we get back together?" Sana asked and Tzuyu sighed.

Even though he's angry at Sana who initiated the break up, but after hearing her explanation, he can only know that Sana is doing this so that he will not be dragged into this situation.

Tzuyu then cupped Sana's cheeks and made her look at him.

Tzuyu leaned in and captured Sana's lips.

The two of them went into a heated kiss very soon and in just a flash, the both of them are already naked.

Tzuyu carried Sana to his or now it's their bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

"I miss you too... So much..." Tzuyu said and kissed Sana hungrily.

Sana wrapped her arms Tzuyu's neck and Tzuyu slowly moved down to Sana's neck.

He left a few hickeys around Sana's neck before his hands went to knead her breasts.

And Tzuyu being the impatient one, he insert his dick into Sana's p*ssy without any warning and start humping onto Sana.

The both of them keep moaning while sharing some kisses occasionally while Tzuyu continue pounding into Sana, deep and hard.

"Ugh... Tzu, I'm cumming..." Sana moaned and Tzuyu can feel how tight Sana's walls clenched around his dick.

He fasten his pace as he tried to meet with Sana's orgasm but Sana came first.

"Argh, Tzu~ I'm..." Sana couldn't finish her sentence as she's too weak.

She just had a mind blowing orgasm and still sensitive but Tzuyu is still keeping his inhumane pace as he badly needs to cum as well.

"Hold on... I'm cumming soon..." Tzuyu said and he give a few hard thrusts before he pulled out and pumped his dick a few times before he came on Sana's exposed tummy.

After he finished, he laid down beside the exhausted Sana and hugged her.

"I love you babe... Never break up again..." Tzuyu said and Sana hugged him back weakly.

"Never..." Sana muttered before she fell asleep.

________________________________________

Lame smut but oops! Forgot to inform that there's a smut.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!