44

"Oh come on, Sana babe, she was the one that is flirting me." Tzuyu reasoned but Sana didn't want to listen to his explanation.

Just a while earlier, they went to the mall for shopping.

While Sana went to the toilet, a promoter came and promote to Tzuyu about her product and starts flirting with him.

"Then why didn't you move away from her?" Sana asked.

"I was about to but you already came and pulled me away." Tzuyu said.

Sana opened the door and went to the living room.

She threw her bag on the couch angrily and sat down at the couch with her arms and legs crossed.

"Babe?" Tzuyu called after he closed the door and was standing behind her.

"Come on... You know I never flirt or cheat on you since we started dating. It's just that my goddamn charms just keep attracting some random girls that are not even prettier than your pinky finger." Tzuyu said and went to sit beside Sana.

"I know you have changed a lot. But it's so frustrating to see girls trying to steal your boyfriend-... your husband away." Sana said and Tzuyu smiled.

"No one can, babe. Only you can take me away from anyone and no one else have this power to do so." Tzuyu said which caused Sana to smiled.

Sana turned to Tzuyu and grabbed his collar.

"You are mine forever. Even your next life, you will still be mine." Sana said and pulled Tzuyu closer by the collar and started to kiss roughly.

Tzuyu smiled against Sana's lips as she's acting possessive now again.

Sana's hand slowly travelled down from Tzuyu's chest to his thigh and rubbed the inner part of his thigh.

Her hand then went to grabbed his boner through the cloth and this caused Tzuyu to break away from the kiss.

Sana was rubbing his dick through the cloth while Tzuyu pulled her shirt aside as well as her bra before sucking on one of her nipples.

Sana then shifted to sit on Tzuyu's lap and she intentionally pressed her lower region against his boner.

Sana hugged Tzuyu's head as he continue to pleasure her by sucking on her nipples.

Sana slowly rocked herself against Tzuyu's boner but Tzuyu stopped her.

Sana helped Tzuyu to pulled down his pants and boxer until his ankle and she also undressed herself to full naked glory.

After undressing, Tzuyu hold onto Sana's waist and lead her to sit on his lap and slowly pushing his dick into Sana's p*ssy.

The both of them moaned as Tzuyu fully inserted his length into Sana.

"Damn, how did you just get bigger when we just have sex last night?" Sana asked and Tzuyu smirked.

"This means I'm still growing up." Tzuyu said and Sana start riding on his length.

Tzuyu hold onto Sana's waist as she humped on top of him.

But after a few minutes, Tzuyu can feel that Sana is slowly down so he start to thrust up into her.

"Oh shit!" Sana moaned as Tzuyu hit her g-spot.

"That feels good?" Tzuyu asked and he repeatedly do it over and over again until Sana came.

Sana slumped her body against Tzuyu's front and Tzuyu hugged her.

Sana knew that Tzuyu still wanted to cum as his dick is still hard in her.

"Babe, can we try something?" Tzuyu asked and Sana hummed as she's too tired to answer.

"Can we do anal?" Tzuyu asked and Sana frowned.

She immediately got up and shook her head.

"No, we never tried it before." Sana said and Tzuyu pouted.

"Please? I make you feel good. Trust me." Tzuyu said and seeing no response from Sana, Tzuyu quickly lifted Sana up and laid her on the couch with her back facing up.

Tzuyu quickly kicked off his pants and boxer on his ankle and positioned himself behind Sana.

He slowly insert his length into Sana's a**hole and Sana gripped onto the couch tightly.

"It hurts, Tzuyu..." Sana cried out and Tzuyu went down to plastered kisses on the back of her neck to her shoulder.

"Shh... It's gonna be fine..." Tzuyu hushed and he stayed in position for Sana to adjust to it.

"You can start to move." Sana said after adjusting and Tzuyu start to move his hip.

And just like what Tzuyu said earlier, it does feel good and Sana is slowly enjoying the pleasure.

Tzuyu fastened his pace and Sana felt that she's reaching her climax again.

"Hold on babe. Wait for me." Tzuyu said as he continue to pump harshly into Sana's a**hole.

Sana gripped onto the couch so tightly that her fists turned white.

"I... Can't hold it in anymore..." Sana moaned but she still continue to hold onto her orgasm.

"Tzu... Cum into me." Sana said and Tzuyu quickly shift his dick into Sana's p*ssy and not long later, Tzuyu explode in Sana's p*ssy while Sana squirted on the couch.

Tzuyu slowly pulled out his dick and lied down on top of Sana.

"That's amazing..." Tzuyu said and Sana smiled weakly.

She then slowly closed her eyes and Tzuyu chuckled after seeing his squirrel wife fell asleep.

He got off her carefully and carried Sana back to their room to rest.

________________________________________

Another smut! Will the next chapter be the last?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!