35

"Baby, what's this?" Chaeyoung pointed at a rectangular box on the floor underneath the table.

"Don't touch that! It's just some of my things." Mina exclaimed as she saw Chaeyoung bending down and reaching out for the box.

"Oh, okay then." Chaeyoung then walked towards Mina who is lying down on the bed.

"When are you cleaning up that room? You don't expect me to sleep with you here until I move out right?" Mina said.

"I'm too lazy to clean it. Besides, sleeping on this bed have no difference compared to that bed. So why not sleep beside me?"

"The difference is you are beside me. I don't want to sleep beside you." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"But I want to. I want to wake up to your beautiful face and mesmerizing voice every morning. I want to see you sleep beside me at night. I want to hug you and give you morning kisses every morning after I wake up." Chaeyoung said before looking down.

Mina sighed and cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Now I'm under the same roof with you. You can see me once you go out of your room." Mina said while squishing his cheeks.

"But I want you to be in the same room as me everyday. And you will in the future." Chaeyoung said proudly and Mina releases her hands from Chaeyoung's cheeks before rolling her eyes.

"Who knows? I might not be the one." Mina said and turned her back to face Chaeyoung.

She then laid down on the bed and Chaeyoung went to turn off the lights.

After that, Chaeyoung laid down beside Mina and hugged her from the back, spooning her.

"You must be." Chaeyoung whispered before giving a kiss to Mina on her head.

Mina smiled at Chaeyoung's possessiveness and whispered good night to him which he did the same thing.

The both of them then fall into deep slumber, meeting each other in their dreams.

Days passed and Chaeyoung have a lot of work to do.

Mina is glad because she will have some private time for herself in the room while Chaeyoung is still working in the office.

Mina will take out the box and continue where she left off the last time she stopped.

She managed to convince herself to think that he will like any gifts from her.

Mina was so engrossed in it that she didn't hear Chaeyoung opening the front door.

When she heard footsteps coming closer to the room, she hastily keep the things back into the box and put the box back to the original place.

Mina quickly laid back down on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

When Chaeyoung walked in the room, he saw Mina sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He left a kiss on her forehead before he went to shower.

When he's done showering, he quickly dried himself up and joined Mina at the bed since it's been a long day for him.

But luckily for him, the construction project was going on smoothly so he's not that busy compared to before when the project is starting.

Dahmo and Satzu then asked Michaeng to join them at Tzuyu's house to hang out since they have not done it for quite some time.

As usual, the guys are hanging out at one side and the girls at the another.

They enjoying their own little conversation among each other when Tzuyu asked a question to Chaeyoung.

"Oh yes, Chaeng, let me ask you, will you accept knitted gifts?" Tzuyu asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Because I saw a post on internet that guys doesn't like knitted gifts. So I'm asking." Tzuyu said.

"I mean it's already 21st century. Who still knits?" Chaeyoung said.

Little did he know, Mina was listening and she frowns.

Not long later, the couples decided to go back home and once Mina reached home, she waited for Chaeyoung to go showering before she take out the scarf she was knitting for Chaeyoung.

She didn't saw any scarf in Chaeyoung's wardrobe and thought of making one for him so that during winter, he can use it.

But hearing his response earlier, it seems like he doesn't like knitted things.

Mina then sighed and decided to throw it.

She have already completed knitting it and was planning to give it to him but who knows this happens.

When she's about to throw it, a hand suddenly reached out for the plastic bag with the scarf in it.

Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her.

"For me?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina didn't answer him.

"Why are you throwing it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Because earlier I heard what you said to Tzuyu." Mina said.

"And?"

"And I thought you don't like knitted things?" Mina asked back after seeing Chaeyoung taking the scarf out from the plastic bag.

He unfold the scarf and look up at Mina before smiling.

"As long as it's made by you, I'll love it." Chaeyoung said and wrapped the scarf around the back of Mina's neck before pulling her closer to him.

Chaeyoung then leaned down and claimed Mina's lips.

Upon hearing the answer from Chaeyoung, Mina was contented and she wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck while they kissed.

________________________________________

Story is slowly coming the end.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!