4

DING!

Chaeyoung woke up to his ringtone and saw a message from Jihyo.

Hyo-mas: There's a shoot today at 2pm. And you need to come!

Chaeyoung ignored the message and laid back down on his bed.

But once again, he woke up to his ringtone and this time, Jihyo called him.

"Don't you know how to reply?"

"I was sleeping when you messaged. You ruined my sleep."

"I'm pretty sure you have enough rest these few weeks. Remember to show up for the shoot this afternoon."

"I don't want to go. Find someone else."

"Then I guess the new girl can leave."

Chaeyoung's eyes shot wide open and sit up from his bed.

"Wait! New girl?"

"Yeah, CEO find a new girl as your partner. He says if you like shooting with her, then she will be your partner for rest of the videos."

"Really? Okay okay, I will be there."

Chaeyoung quickly hang up the call and went to freshen up.

To him, upon knowing that he doesn't have to have sex with the same girls again is a dream come true for him.

He went down to prepare his breakfast and after having his breakfast, he went to the couch at the living room and start watching tv since it is still early.

"But it's been quite some time since I have sex though... What if..." Chaeyoung mumbled to himself and looked down at his crotch.

Chaeyoung grunted in frustration and ruffled his hair messily.

"No matter what, just try. Or maybe I should prepare some viagra pills? Just in case?" Chaeyoung asked and he went to yhe kitchen to find for viagra pill.

Actually, Chaeyoung doesn't like taking viagra pills to keep him hard during sex but due to his situation lately, he doesn't want to be shamed in front of the new girl just because he can't stay hard.

After looking through almost the whole kitchen, he finally found it and took one pill before placing it into a small ziplock bag.

After that, he went back to the kitchen and continue watching the tv.

After he finished the movie showed on the tv, Black Widow, he checked the time and it's already 1:30pm.

He then went to change his clothes and he purposely wore a grey v neck t-shirt which fits on his body perfectly and also wore a tight jeans that is enough to show the bulge of his crotch.

He wore a black leather ankle boots and also not forgetting to take the viagra pill before leaving his house.

When he reached the venue, he went to look for Jihyo who is organizing the scene for the shoot later.

"Oh my! The great Son Chaeyoung is finally here!" Jihyo said sarcastically before rolling her eyes.

"Where's the new girl?" Chaeyoung asked as he look around the room.

"Why you so excited eh? Go get your script first." Jihyo said and Chaeyoung sighed.

He went to get his script and suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder.

Chaeyoung turned around and saw his boss smiling to him.

"You're finally back huh? I heard you have been giving my director some troubles." The CEO said and Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

"I just don't want to shoot with the same girls over and over again. Because like, to me, they are not fresh anymore." Chaeyoung said.

"I know. That's why I got you a new girl." The CEO said and gestured at the door.

A innocent looking girl then entered the room and Chaeyoung felt like his tongue got stuck.

"This will be the new girl, Myoui Mina. And this is Son Chaeyoung." The CEO introduced and they bowed to each other.

"Alright Mina, go get script first. I'll have a talk with Chaeyoung." The CEO said and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung's gaze followed Mina who went to Jihyo for her script.

After that, Chaeyoung turned to the CEO and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Are you fucking with me now? Her? For serious?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you force her into this or something?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"No, you know I don't like forcing people to do things they don't like."

"Then how am I supposed to shoot with her? She looking fucking innocent." Chaeyoung said and released his grips from the CEO's shirt.

"That's why you have to guide her. She's a newbie by the way."

"WHAT?!"

________________________________________

So Mina is finally here! Smut next chapter? Yes or no?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!