43

"What's wrong, Dahyun-ah? You have been fidgeting around since you settled down here." Momo asked softly as she noticed that Dahyun seems a bit uncomfortable.

"Honey, I..." Dahyun trailed off and Momo frowned in confusion.

"What?" Momo asked again and just before Dahyun can answer, Momo's dad speak up.

"Anything wrong?" Mr. Hirai asked.

"Erm, nothing wrong." Dahyun answered.

The others then shrugged it off and continue their dinner.

But after the dinner, Momo initiated to help with washing the dishes with her mum so Dahyun can only go back to the room first.

"Fuck... Shouldn't watch that fucking porn earlier..." Dahyun mumbled under his breath as he felt his dick is aching to break out of his pants.

He then went inside the toilet and decide to relieve himself.

He closed the lid of the toilet bowl and pulled down his pants as well as his boxer before he sit on the lid.

He wrapped his hands around his dick and start pumping.

But after a few minutes, he don't even feel himself reaching his climax.

He stopped pumping it and slumped his back against the toilet bowl.

Just then, he heard a knock and he heard Momo's voice outside.

"Dahyun? Bibi? You in there?" Momo asked and Dahyun quickly went to open the door and pulled Momo in before pinning her against the door.

"I need your help, honey." Dahyun said and Momo finally noticed his naked boner.

"But we have to be silent." Dahyun said and his lips landed on Momo's neck.

He sucked on Momo's sweet spot as his hand travelled down to Momo's shorts and caressed her lower region through the cloth.

Dahyun was so needy that he quickly stripped off Momo's clothes and he went down to sucked on Momo's healthy mounds while he fingers her.

"Shit... Dahyun-ah..." Momo moaned and Dahyun curved his fingers in her which makes Momo arched her back.

As Momo's walls start to clench tighter on Dahyun's fingers, Dahyun quickly pulled out his fingers and replaced with his aching dick.

He wrapped Momo's legs around his waist as Momo's legs is about to give out.

"Ah... Faster..." Momo's moans started to get louder and Dahyun have to shut her up by kissing her.

Dahyun continue to pound onto Momo with his inhumane pace while supporting Momo's upper body.

The both of them are close to reaching their climax and Dahyun give a last deep thrust before the both of them released their orgasm.

Dahyun then pulled out his dick and unwrapped Momo's legs on his waist.

He knelt down and clean Momo up.

Initially, it was just a clean up but suddenly, Dahyun inserted his tongue into Momo's walls.

"Dahyun!" Momo let out a loud moan as Dahyun fucked her senselessly with his tongue.

Momo then clutched onto the basin with her right hand and the door handle with her left hand as a support as her legs are really about to give out.

Not long later, Momo came again and Dahyun cleaned her up.

He then carried Momo to the bathtub and let her rest in the bathtub as he adjust the temperature of the water.

He filled the bathtub with water and he joined Momo in the bathtub afterwards.

"What was that?" Momo asked after she regained some of her energy.

"After meal exercise." Dahyun said and the both of them showered together after that "exercise".

When they are done, they exited the toilet with towels covering their naked bodies.

Momo was drying her hair using the towel and she groaned afterwards which make Dahyun looked at her.

"My hands are so sore. Why does the hairdryer have to get spoiled now?" Momo grunted and Dahyun chuckled.

He walked towards her and took over the towel to help her dry her hair while Momo use her phone.

________________________________________

Short smut. But don't worry, there will be more.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!