Special chapter

After 3 months

"So where's our wife?" Dahyun asked as the guys have been waiting for them for about 10 minutes.

Tzuyu was on his phone, texting Sana to ask where is she but she wasn't replying.

"I don't know either, Sana wasn't replying to my text." Tzuyu said and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Same, Mina is not answering my calls." Chaeyoung said and even though they were complaining, they still patiently waited for them at the spot.

After a few more minutes, the ladies finally appeared and they went to their husbands.

"Gosh, what were you guys doing?" Tzuyu complained to Sana and she rolled her eyes.

"What's the rush? Can't wait to go back watch some other girls video?" Sana hissed and Tzuyu frowned.

"Since when did I said that? Or when did I do that?" Tzuyu asked and Sana clicked her tongue, ignoring Tzuyu.

"Anything happen?" Chaeyoung asked gently to Mina and she shook her head.

"But we got surprise for you guys." Mina replied softly and Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why can't you be so gentle to me?" Sana asked Tzuyu after seeing Chaeyoung and Mina's interaction.

"You were always so harsh to me. How can I be gentle to you?" Tzuyu said and Sana smacked his bicep.

"Shit Tzu, you don't say that to your wife." Dahyun said and Tzuyu rolled his eyes.

"Wait, what surprise is it?" Chaeyoung asked and the ladies smiled.

"Oh well, it's a secret. All you have to do is just to follow us." Momo said.

"I guess this yoda doesn't have to know." Sana said and walked away.

"Hey babe! Wait!" Tzuyu then chased after Sana who is entering the entrance to the amusement park.

The other two couples then went in and they went to play some games and rides.

Mina, Momo and Dahyun was afraid of heights so they didn't participate in the rides.

Chaeyoung went to played some of the rides but most of the time, he stayed with Mina.

After the rides, they walked pass a booth that is popping the balloon with the darts.

"Gentlemen, beautiful girlfriends you got. Why not try your luck to win a prize for the ladies?" The guy in charge of the booth said.

DaChaeTzu looked at each other and they decided to try their luck.

"Hey, may I ask what's with the balloon at the back there?" Dahyun asked the man.

"There will the ultimate gift if you managed to pop that balloon." The man said and he organized DaChaeTzu to the different lanes to play.

Chaeyoung popped the balloon that is closer to him first to warm up first.

After some tries, he aims for the furthest balloon and he managed to popped it.

But to his surprise, there is some pink powder falling onto the ground from the balloon.

Dahyun also managed to popped the balloon and it's also pink powder.

While for Tzuyu, it is blue powder.

The guys turned to their wives and they smiled to their husbands.

"Baby?" Chaeyoung called and Mina hugged Chaeyoung.

"You're pregnant? With a baby girl?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Tzuyu immediately got the idea and hugged Sana tightly.

"Are you happy, Dahyun-ah?" Momo asked and Dahyun laughed.

"Of course, this is what you guys planned?" Dahyun asked and Momo nodded.

"Wow, you guys really planned to get married together and get pregnant together, right?" Dahyun said and the ladies laughed.

"How long has it been?" Tzuyu asked Sana while holding her hand.

"2 months." Sana said while glaring at him.

Tzuyu then cupped her cheeks and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"That says your mood swings lately." Tzuyu said and hugged Sana.

"I'm going to spoil our babygirl so much." Chaeyoung said to Mina.

"No, I don't want her to be a spoilt child." Mina said.

"Fine." Chaeyoung pouted and Mina linked her arms with Chaeyoung's.

"I'm so tired, honey." Momo said and Dahyun quickly squat down in front of Momo.

"Hop on." Dahyun said and Momo smiled.

Dahyun piggybacked Momo and the three couples decide to call it a day since they have been playing for a few hours.

________________________________________

One boring special chapter for you guys and officially ending this book! Thank you for supporting me throughout the entire book!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!